Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Monthly competition November edition!
11-11-2012, 06:51 AM (This post was last modified: 01-12-2012 09:15 AM by Ollie.)
Monthly competition November edition!
This competition is now over.

Welcome to the Sims 3 November competition! [Image: yahoo.gif]

Without further ado the November competition is...
To create the most realistic-looking hobo.

How to enter:
To enter in this competition, you must post at least two pictures of the hobo (one of it showing the whole body and one as a close up of his/her face). You must also include a short description of your hobo telling the history of him/her and what is happening in their life so far with a maximum of 200 words.

Is CC allowed? No.

When is the deadline? The 30th of November (extended from 25th of November).

How will the competition be judged? On the 30th of November, when the entry's have stopped coming in, we will open a poll to the public allowing everyone to judge the entry's. On the 4th of November the poll will be taken down and a winner will be announced. Also this time the poll will be more friendly-ish as with this poll, as soon as someone votes I will take down the vote so nobody can see who is getting the most or least amount of votes for that matter and the vote will be recorded somewhere safe.

Can you vote for yourself? NO. If you win and it turns out that you have voted for yourself, the winning position will be given to the person with the second most amount of votes.

Will there be a prize for the winner? Possibly.

Also Congratulations to Octobers winners, Caspin and kasrasianna.
Good luck to you all! Yes

[Image: od8QQA8.png]

Quote this message in a reply
24-11-2012, 11:03 AM
RE: Monthly competition November edition!
I think you might have to extend the deadline on this Ollie (unless some hobo sims are about to present themselves)!
24-11-2012, 11:28 AM
Oh, yes I didn't realise the time and since I have my laptop back for the next week or so, i'll be able to make a hobo for this competition.

24-11-2012, 12:42 PM
Cool, I will look forward to seeing your hobo! I might have a go if I can get CAS to cooperate for a while this weekend. Making sims is not my strong point so it would be good to have a go.
30-11-2012, 09:24 AM (This post was last modified: 30-11-2012 09:24 AM by Ollie.)
Last 24 hours or so to get your Entry's in!

30-11-2012, 12:19 PM
Hi Ollie, I'm so sorry but I won't be able to do it. I'm going to start doing battle with the railway in an hour or two and I don't expect to get back before the middle of next week. I guess you could always roll over the contest to a future month? It's a great idea for a challenge.
30-11-2012, 09:35 PM
Damn, I was going to put my entry in, but it turns out that photobucket is messed up and I can't do anything. We'll see if anyone decides to post an entry as the 24 hours aren't over yet.

01-12-2012, 09:14 AM (This post was last modified: 01-12-2012 09:15 AM by Ollie.)
Well it's over now. Congrats to nobody for wining! Big Grin

04-12-2012, 03:53 PM
It's a shame about this one - perhaps we could try it again in the new year?
05-12-2012, 06:41 AM
Yes, we'll try it again in another month