Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Customised EA content commissions
23-12-2012, 11:40 PM
Customised EA content commissions
I got the TSR workshop (for those of you who don't know, you can customise existing Sims 3 items using it) & now feel confident enough to offer to regular members only the following service.

If any of you want me to make you a customised version of anything (like a t shirt for a particular band or film), let me know & I will see what I can do, as long as you tell me what EA item I am to use for it.

If you have particular pictures you want me to use, so much the better.

Egyptiandance Wacko Fryingpan

[Image: 135762.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply
24-12-2012, 06:25 AM
RE: Customised EA content commissions
I don't have much to say, but if you're going to make male stuff, please don't advertise it with, I'll say it, gay pictures. I'm sick of looking through pages of custom male hairstyles and stuff, only to see them advertised with male sims who are half (some are over half) naked with make-up and everything (and supposedly "the perfect body").

[Image: od8QQA8.png]

24-12-2012, 09:14 AM
Hopefully Minty won't be subjecting us to sculpted made-up naked cc. Omg

I don't have cc in my game but if I decide to branch out in that direction I'll definitely pop over here and make demands. Yes
24-12-2012, 11:57 AM
(24-12-2012 06:25 AM)Ollie Wrote:  I don't have much to say, but if you're going to make male stuff, please don't advertise it with, I'll say it, gay pictures. I'm sick of looking through pages of custom male hairstyles and stuff, only to see them advertised with male sims who are half (some are over half) naked with make-up and everything (and supposedly "the perfect body").

LOL! You mean the ones that look like they're covered in babyoil as well. Biggrin

All I will show is a close up of the item itself so you can see what it will look like in game. Also if it is clothes if you let me know what sizes and genders it is for please.

I tried making a Mystery Machine like in Scooby Doo - only to find someone else had already done it! BangHead

24-12-2012, 12:24 PM
Yep, those ones minty. Also here's an idea, make one of those classic ufo's, with the classic round shape with lights all around or something like that (I tend to say "or something like it/that" a lot).

24-12-2012, 11:28 PM
Should have got you to make my sim a crazy Christmas jumper! Maybe next time. Yes
25-12-2012, 12:12 AM
Yes 'Nana's home made jumpers'!

26-12-2012, 01:01 PM
(24-12-2012 12:24 PM)Ollie Wrote:  Yep, those ones minty. Also here's an idea, make one of those classic ufo's, with the classic round shape with lights all around or something like that (I tend to say "or something like it/that" a lot).
Oh I can't mesh, I'm not anywhere near that stage (besides, you need an extra program called Milkshape to do meshing, & I'm not paying the £200 or getting a pirate copy to do that!), only altering existing content (stencilling is the term I think).

Someone did make a flyable round UFO, let's see if I can find it.

http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=409735

I have a copy of it although I never use it, not even in Lunar Lakes!

05-01-2013, 07:19 PM
I have been thinking about this CC malarky. I really like owls, especially snowy owls like Hedwig. I was disapointed when the Diesel SP came out and there was a T-shirt for males with a nice owl motif on it (in fact I put it on your Minty Green sim as athletic wear because I wanted to use it!), but it wasn't available for female sims. If I could find a snowy owl picture, do you think you could put it on a plain T-shirt for me, Minty? Ideally I would like a white owl on a black or dark coloured T-shirt. If you would be willing to do this I could look on the web for pictures. Or do you think it's possible to use the Diesel owl somehow?
10-01-2013, 09:58 PM
Go for it, Caspin!

Is this the owl you are referring to?

[Image: DSC06700b.jpg]