Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Trusting Desire - An American Historical Romance!
05-09-2014, 01:44 AM
RE: Trusting Desire - An American Historical Romance!
Hey, guys! I am SO sorry I've been the most neglectful person these past few weeks. I'm getting ready to publish the actual novel version of TD and jumping through all the hoops to get there!Dizzy-1BangHeadJuggle PS: Let me know if you'd like an advanced copy!

LOL Minty, Magnus is just a pain in the ass, isn't he? You know, the Sims doesn't come with mutton-chop sideburns so I've had to go on photoshop and paint on his facial hair for every. single. picture. What a pain.

I've managed to put two new chapters up though, so you can see Ellie get into even more shenanigans before things start to go her way . . . or do they? LOL

Chapter 9.1
and Chapter 9.2
Quote this message in a reply
05-09-2014, 06:48 PM
Ah, new chapters, very good! I will catch up on those shortly. Good luck with your publication!

Clapping
05-09-2014, 07:46 PM
Downed that bourbon like a pro, attagirl! Clapping

Glad to see those two finally "got there" in the end.

Egyptiandance Wacko Fryingpan

[Image: 135762.jpg]
06-09-2014, 10:34 AM
That was some funny-looking bourbon, although I approved of the size of the portion!

Nothing like getting drunkenly caught in a rainstorm and having to take shelter in a dilapidated shack with some handsome devil. Apart from the early part, I'd quite like Ellie's life! And really - "feel around for any wood" he says in the darkness. Love it!
07-09-2014, 07:28 AM
Lol that damn bourbon! Serves me right for being super lazy with photoshop I suppose. Also, Lincoln the horse switched to Patriot less than halfway through. Am I motivated enough to correct the situation? Nah. They're both brown at least, lol.

I never even thought about the "wood" thing until now. The power of suggestion is a mighty one. Wink
07-09-2014, 08:52 AM
Heehee, I didn't even notice the horse swap!

Note to self: try to get mind out of gutter. Ok that should work.