Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Sims 2 Freetime Question
26-03-2008, 04:09 PM (This post was last modified: 26-03-2008 04:16 PM by Kikimono.)
Sims 2 Freetime Question
Well recently I bought Freetime, and in the instruction booklet it said something about picking three friends to age with you. I tried to do it on one of my sim's birthdays but I have no idea how to. If someone could help me it would be greatly appreciated.  Big Grin

[center]Excuse me while I go into a 6 day coma.<br />Haha, thought I'd get one as well. :] Click pwease?♥<br />[Image: RRBk.gif]
[Image: kXsz.gif]
[Image: YJMN.gif]
[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
26-03-2008, 08:07 PM
Re: Sims 2 Freetime Question
sorry i dont have freetime....  ???

miSS MoDeL™ is MoDeL MateriAL
26-03-2008, 08:48 PM
hmmm... idk...
i saw it on a FreeTime designer walkthrough on youtube, bt i dont know becaus ei dont have it!
i only have pets XD
27-03-2008, 02:54 PM
(26-03-2008 04:09 PM)Kikimono link Wrote:Well recently I bought Freetime, and in the instruction booklet it said something about picking three friends to age with you. I tried to do it on one of my sim's birthdays but I have no idea how to. If someone could help me it would be greatly appreciated.  Big Grin

Okay here's what ya do, whenever the box comes up when they have their birthday. There should be a list of that person's friends. Click on their names then hit the arrow so the names go to the other box. Once you pick all the friends you want to age, click the check mark button and voila!! Hope this works for ya!!

Why live life when you can play it?
27-03-2008, 08:35 PM
I found this pretty cool so they can go off to college with their friends.

Smile and the world smiles with you<br />[Image: 1.png]
28-03-2008, 02:08 AM
It is a nice feature that they have added to sims 2. I think they should have added it with Uni.  Smile
28-03-2008, 03:37 PM
I agree completely.

My siggy is telling you that I want tornados in Sims 3. It would be cool and fun, trust me!
28-03-2008, 03:41 PM
I've never used it despite having Freetime but I agree, it's a nice feature to chuck in. I'm sure a lot of people will be making good use of it. But you know when you choose a friend to grow up with you, do they like, come round to your Sims' home and grow up there? Or do they just grow up off-camera and next time you see them they're all grown up?

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
29-03-2008, 05:10 AM
They are just getting us prepared for TS3

I liked that they added that feature in (even though I used the inSim to age all my sims anyways :-P)

Believe nothing no matter where you read it or who has said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense. -Buddah<br /><br />(My Avatar) ==&gt; http://i29.tinypic.com/1zx6ttt.jpg<br /><br />[right][size=5pt]Cranberry Sauce[/size][/right]
30-03-2008, 01:25 AM
(28-03-2008 03:41 PM)¢αѕѕιє link Wrote:I've never used it despite having Freetime but I agree, it's a nice feature to chuck in. I'm sure a lot of people will be making good use of it. But you know when you choose a friend to grow up with you, do they like, come round to your Sims' home and grow up there? Or do they just grow up off-camera and next time you see them they're all grown up?

They grow up off camera, a little screen pops up. Saying: they are looking forward to the next stage of their lives.  Smile