Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Real life version of the Sims?
14-04-2014, 05:45 AM (This post was last modified: 15-04-2014 02:23 PM by Caspin.)
Real life version of the Sims?
Could this service on Kickstarter be used to simulate a real life version of the Sims?

[URL removed by Caspin]
Quote this message in a reply
15-04-2014, 09:22 AM
RE: Real life version of the Sims?
I've moved this thread out of general discussion, since it has nothing to do with sausage rolls, and into the Sims section, although really it doesn't belong anywhere does it. Perhaps Minty will decide to delete it. Certainly I don't think that turning up and spending six minutes on a forum for the purpose of posting once only to ask for kickstarting funds is going to go down very well. He may get out his ostrich. Perhaps he will tell me off for not deleting the thread myself.

People keep confusing "forum" with "advertising hoarding".

In any case, I'll admit I don't really see the attraction of making a real life version of The Sims. The Sims is a simulation of real life. So a real life version of The Sims would be real people simulating the simulations of real people which are themselves simulations of real people?
15-04-2014, 01:33 PM
This sounds like the most ridiculous piece of rubbish, ever to exist! xD

[Image: od8QQA8.png]

15-04-2014, 04:47 PM
It is a tosspot called Karl Lautman from Los Angeles, who likes to think of himself as an "artist" and "entrepreneur" - the latter in this corner of the world being a euphamism for sleezy little spiv.

He's also been spamming The Sims Resource with this crap.

Banned - & if you ever spam this forum again, I will come over to California & shove one of your "kinetic statues" so far up your bum, you will be farting scrap metal & dominoes for a year.

[Image: 138223.jpg]

Egyptiandance Wacko Fryingpan

[Image: 135762.jpg]
16-04-2014, 09:03 AM
Oooooh California road trip!
16-04-2014, 02:33 PM
I must say, I've always wanted to take a trip to California and see some stereotypical fake barbie-looking people.

[Image: od8QQA8.png]

16-04-2014, 05:16 PM
Gosh. Whereas I have never previously considered doing such a thing! Biggrin

We'd have to find ways to occupy ourselves while Minty attended his kinetic statue-shoving appointment (kinetic statue - what?). I suppose we could go to the beach, but I don't sunbathe so it needs to be one with trees for shade or possibly where you can hire parasols. But don't worry, I'll bring one of my big holiday hats.

Or we could go to a vineyard, possibly. Yes, that doesn't sound too bad.