Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Super!
17-03-2013, 01:56 PM (This post was last modified: 17-03-2013 03:57 PM by Caspin.)
Super!
Last weekend I played no Sims at all, perhaps I was too annoyed at EA over the SimCity fiasco. Today I fancy trying something new, so I'm going to be checking out Moonlit Falls and the supernatural life states.

I'm starting out with a nice witch - here she is on her broom. I like the sparks coming out of it!

[Image: Seraphina.jpg]

Her name is Seraphina Pekala. I am going to get her set up in Moonlit Falls (in reality this means I'll spend the next three weeks redecorating a house, so don't be too fearful of imminent pic spam) and then we're going to be growing a heap of new plants, collecting stuff and practising alchemy.

Oh yes - and casting spells! "Confundo!"

Smile

Added:

Well! Moonlit Falls is a very interesting town to live in. On the first night Seraphina was visited by both aliens and zombies, her house was struck by lightening and a whole family of fairies went by on bicycles. Good times!
Quote this message in a reply
17-03-2013, 09:35 PM
RE: Super!
Well, what an interesting night for Seraphina.

[Image: od8QQA8.png]

24-03-2013, 07:45 PM (This post was last modified: 24-03-2013 07:59 PM by Caspin.)
RE: Super!
Hmmmmm, I have had no time to play Sims this weekend. Yesterday I went nuts and relentlessly cleaned the house. Many tonnes of dust have been removed, but it was knackering. Today I had to make a lot of phone calls and then I went to the pub for lunch.

So no cat pics....

I do, however, have these few from my Supernaturals game, which I took last week but didn't get around to posting.

Here is Seraphina meddling with magic. She looks quite demented.

[Image: Seraphina_DementedWitch.jpg]

And then there is this crazy new mode of transport. It's called LLAMA (what does it stand for??) and consists of a bunch of tardises (or whatever the plural of tardis might be) to teleport sims round town.

[Image: LLAMA_01.jpg]

[Image: LLAMA_02.jpg]

I'm not sure I'd be willing to get into a small box with lightening sparks but Seraphina is a brave lass.