Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hi
26-03-2013, 05:43 PM (This post was last modified: 26-03-2013 05:51 PM by RoxyMiller81.)
Hi
Just signed up here. I've been playing since Sims 2. The user name is from MST3K episode 506. Biggrin Anyway, has anyone here had trouble getting on the main Sims 3 site? I tried this morning and get redirected.

Never mind. I didn't type the address correctly. Biggrin

Rifftrax - Some movies have it coming! http://www.rifftrax.com

Disclaimer: I'm not affiliated with Rifftrax. Just a fan. I think they're awesome. BeatingHeart

I'm Richard Hammond's biggest American fan. BeatingHeart
Quote this message in a reply
26-03-2013, 08:31 PM (This post was last modified: 26-03-2013 08:47 PM by Minty.)
RE: Hi
Hello Roxy & welcome to Sims Forums!

(Lucky it's not anyone called Knoxy or I'd be worried, judging by today's headlines!)

Please accept your complimentary glass of nectar Haveadrink plumbob 4141155crbst-plumbbob-gif_1_ and pan Fryingpan .

There's tea in the kitchen, Ollie ate the last of the biscuits, but Caspin's bringing some polenta. They asked me to cook some but apparantly the insurance for this forum doesn't cover my attempts at cooking.

If you do houses or anything else of a Simmy nature, feel free to post piccys of what you are up to over at the Sims 3 section (make the width of the pictures no greater than 500 for a good fit with your text) or the Sims 2 section if it is Sims 2 stuff. But you already know that, don't you? Tongue

Feel free to hit general discussion with ramblings of just about everything else. And we mean everything else. Kitchen sinks included. That part tends to be a bit of a free for all, as tends to be the way we roll.

Give us a try, you'll find this place a lot friendlier than certain parts of the Official forum we could mention! :mw_smirk:

Egyptiandance Wacko Fryingpan

[Image: 135762.jpg]
26-03-2013, 08:43 PM (This post was last modified: 26-03-2013 08:43 PM by Caspin.)
Hello there!

I will make brownies in a minute, don't worry, and I'll put the coffee on in case tea isn't your thing. Don't worry, I won't let Minty into the kitchen till I'm done. Then we'll send him in with his marigolds to wash up. Tongue
27-03-2013, 12:03 AM
Thanks. I was looking for something on the main site (couldn't remember the cowplant location), but it's all good now. I just didn't enter the address correctly.

Rifftrax - Some movies have it coming! http://www.rifftrax.com

Disclaimer: I'm not affiliated with Rifftrax. Just a fan. I think they're awesome. BeatingHeart

I'm Richard Hammond's biggest American fan. BeatingHeart
28-03-2013, 06:20 AM (This post was last modified: 28-03-2013 06:26 AM by Ollie.)
Hello Roxy and welcome fanamatasic SimsForums!

We may not have the largest community, but we defiantly do have one of the strongest simming communities!
Remember if you buy one bunny, you can get not three, not four, not five, but you get a whopping TWO bunnies. You must call right now in order to get this special deal. So pick up that phone dial away. BunnyBunny

Sorry, I went a little salesman on you, but anyway, welcome to SimsForums.

[Image: od8QQA8.png]

28-03-2013, 09:23 AM
Biggrin Ollie, you would be a great salesman!
28-03-2013, 11:17 AM
(26-03-2013 08:43 PM)Caspin Wrote:  Hello there!

I will make brownies in a minute, don't worry, and I'll put the coffee on in case tea isn't your thing. Don't worry, I won't let Minty into the kitchen till I'm done. Then we'll send him in with his marigolds to wash up. Tongue

Pah! Real men wash dishes without gloves, & use a proper scrubber not one of those fancy sponge mops devices you pour washing up liquid inside. Real men also use Fairy Liquid, not supermarket own brand! FAIRY LIQUID - fudge YEAH!

(28-03-2013 06:20 AM)Ollie Wrote:  Hello Roxy and welcome fanamatasic SimsForums!

We may not have the largest community, but we defiantly do have one of the strongest simming communities!
Remember if you buy one bunny, you can get not three, not four, not five, but you get a whopping TWO bunnies. You must call right now in order to get this special deal. So pick up that phone dial away. BunnyBunny

Sorry, I went a little salesman on you, but anyway, welcome to SimsForums.

Remember those two bunnies will in a very short space of time become eight and before the end of the year twenty two - there's nowhere else right now in the market offering you these sort of returns on your investment.

Here now from some of our satisfied customers!

[Image: 25825.jpg]

"I've been investing in these here rabbit things like a mad eejit! Best deal ever! Thanks Ollie!" Yahoo

Egyptiandance Wacko Fryingpan

[Image: 135762.jpg]
28-03-2013, 12:00 PM
OK OK, no marigolds for you. Go forth with your manly naked hands and be sure to use blistering hot water to achieve proper red-raw cracked skin. Tongue

Just wash those pots!