Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Now Im on Facebook !! :D
05-04-2013, 06:40 PM
Now Im on Facebook !! :D
After making a twitter, which i doubt is gd , i made something better : FACEBOOK PAGE !! Im posting daily updates about my works & other stuff . PLZZZZ LIKE !
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Kareemzi/...438?ref=hl
Quote this message in a reply
05-04-2013, 11:35 PM
RE: Now Im on Facebook !! :D
Aw, I don't do Facebook either. I'm so behind the times lol!
07-04-2013, 04:06 PM
I hope everyone likes my page . Ill be posting many cool updates as well in here Smile Plzz like my page 040916162720_98
10-04-2013, 09:44 PM (This post was last modified: 10-04-2013 09:47 PM by Minty.)
I have to confess I'm not on Facebook. The closest I've ever come to any social media is My Space & that I took down a few years back. I really do not like the intrusiveness of social media platforms, & that a Facebook page can never be erased is not cool in my book. Also all my cousins are on it, a VERY good reason to stay off!

But my main moan about them is one comes along & is the BESTEST FING EVAR, one year later it's regarded as "for old people" & you're supposed to set up a new account with the latest BESTEST FING EVAR.

I remember Jazz Hands users going on about Vox being the greatest communications device since Marconi transmitted morse code across the oceans & how anyone that didn't have one ought to be rounded up & put in camps for their uncoolness. I'd be amazed to find anyone that even remembers Vox anymore, or Ghia, that other great internet fad. Two years ago, Sims fans were told Facebook was where it was at. Last year it was Tumblrs. Wait around long enough, we'll be back to photocopied fanzines being "where it's at!"

From my experience, stick with one or two mediums with a proven track record like You Tube & forget This Year's Must Have. There's no substitute to building up a network to the old fashioned way -talking to people Yes

Egyptiandance Wacko Fryingpan

[Image: 135762.jpg]