Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
New Moderator required (sorted!)
08-05-2013, 03:00 PM (This post was last modified: 10-05-2013 10:56 PM by Minty.)
Rainbow New Moderator required (sorted!)
Exactly as it says on the tin.

After the carry-on with Ollie being thrown off by the MyBB quack anti-spam system, & the long overdue removal last night of the disinterested Bat as "Super Administrator" (not posted here since December 2011 nor logged on since January 2013), it would be best if there was a third active moderator around here (if for no other reason than to let Ollie or anyone else banned in error back on if I'm not around to do so!).

The two conditions of acceptance is that you will be an active member here & that you are not & will not become a moderator of another Sims related forum at the same time.

(To be honest, there's little you'll need to do - the spam problem has been eradicated for a full year now & it's not as if we get overrun with trolls!)

So there's no moans of favouritism, the floor is open for you to say if you're interested.

(Which reminds me - Ollie, if you would rather not have your name in shocking pink, choose another colour!) Biggrin

You can either message me in private or post your interest here.

Egyptiandance Wacko Fryingpan

[Image: 135762.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply
08-05-2013, 04:05 PM
RE: New Moderator required
I would be happy to help if you think me capable! I am not a moderator of any other forum and I check here most days. I could keep the spare keys safe in case Ollie needs letting back in.

(But I'm just as happy not to, if someone else would be more suitable, so if anyone else wants the post - go for it!)

Smile
10-05-2013, 08:28 PM (This post was last modified: 10-05-2013 08:31 PM by Minty.)
It's yours! Clapping Many thanks for stepping up to the mark to help out, much appreciated.

You've stuck by SF through thin & thin (I was going to say "thick & thin", but who are we kidding!) & I can't think of anyone better or more deserving.

I've changed the moderator colour to red instead of that weird pink. If you or Ollie would prefer another colour, please shout.

Egyptiandance Wacko Fryingpan

[Image: 135762.jpg]
10-05-2013, 08:39 PM
Thank you!

Wow, look - Caspin The Red, no longer Caspin The Blue. I've changed colour like Gandalf. Cool. I like the red - my team's colour!

So, Ollie, do you want to be good cop or bad cop? Or swap roles each day? Let's police this joint! Minty can be Chief Inspector. We're going to need badges and doughnuts.

Smile
10-05-2013, 08:59 PM (This post was last modified: 10-05-2013 09:01 PM by Ollie.)
I don't know what colour I want, hmmm. Maybe orange?

BTW, congratulations Caspin!

[Image: od8QQA8.png]

10-05-2013, 10:34 PM
Thank you Ollie!

Gosh I can see lots of new buttons here. I will have to do some studying.

Smile