Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Doug's Declassified History of Pleasantview - All the shocking facts revealed!
15-08-2013, 03:47 AM (This post was last modified: 15-08-2013 03:48 AM by Dwinger.)
Doug's Declassified History of Pleasantview - All the shocking facts revealed!
Hello everyone, my name is Dwinger. I'm a computer network technician and writer, and I love the Sims. Now that I've introduced myself, I want to post a link to the forum for all Sims 2 fans, and general fans of Sims lore to join in on. Let me explain:

Many legacies and reports have been made about the town of Pleasantview seen in Sims 2, but unfortunately, they have all been hugely incorrect in their retelling of the facts. For that reason, I bring to you the Declassified History of Pleasantview, which will bring you all the shocking true stories on a regular serial episodic basis. My aim is to be as historically accurate as possible, without any whitewashing or slandering, presenting nothing but the cold; hard truth of what happened in that town.

I'd like to see this as a reboot of the original Sims 2 story of sorts. It's the culmination of 3 real-life years of playing a single Sims 2 neighborhood, and the story spans about 4 generations, and over 20 families. It starts with the story of Mortimer Goth and the loss of his wife, you know which one. I'd like to know what people think. All criticism is constructive criticism.

Click on my signature to visit the site, or go straight to the first episode, "The Tragedy of Mad Mortimer"

[Image: Untitled.jpg]

[Image: 9506114279_7f0d652bd0_o.jpg]

A sprawling, suburban, Simlish soap opera!
http://www.historyofpleasantview.blogspot.com
Quote this message in a reply