The Sims 4 at Gamescom!
21-08-2013, 11:18 AM
RE: The Sims 4 at Gamescom!
Create a style. Sad

[Image: od8QQA8.png]

Quote this message in a reply
21-08-2013, 11:21 AM
Oh I see. Really?! So you can't recolour stuff and change patterns on clothes?
21-08-2013, 11:23 AM
According to Sim VIPs twitter, that's correct. :/

21-08-2013, 11:25 AM
Oh my!

I think that will upset a lot of the simmers who enjoy customising outfits and creating sims.

Do you know if there will be Create a Style in Build mode?
21-08-2013, 11:29 AM
Who knows...?
I will also be disappointed if the new 'blocks' system in build/buy mode takes over the current one, at least make it optional.

21-08-2013, 11:38 AM (This post was last modified: 21-08-2013 11:51 AM by Caspin.)
Re: CASt - I'm really amazed by that omission. However it is possible, I suppose, that they may add it before the game is finalised.

Also - they are now offering the chance to pre-order the game, but do not yet say what the minimum computer specifications are. Also the information on the pre-order page just says that it will be available on "PC" platform, nothing there about Macs. I hope Crin remembers to ask them about Mac versions - not for me, but for the various Mac simmers who would like to get this.
21-08-2013, 12:34 PM
Great, apparently there are only 5 life states in The Sims 4, now I'm really upset.

21-08-2013, 01:30 PM
Life states as in baby-toddler-child-adult etc, or life states as in human, alien, vampire etc?

I just saw that weather is not included in the base game, but that was to be expected I would say.
21-08-2013, 01:32 PM
Maybe I miss interpreted the tweet, but I doubt it, I'm pretty sure the person was talking about baby, toddler, child, teen, ect.

21-08-2013, 04:12 PM
No you didn't misinterpret it - I saw some other tweets about it and it did mean age groups. So presumably there will just be one type of adult. I've seen some grey-haired sims in the pictures so presumably they've kept elders. It would be weird without kids and teens. So who is missed out - babies or toddlers?

Some people are saying that there will be more than five age groups but that they haven't added them in yet, so maybe that issue will disappear.

I'll admit I'm far more interested in people's reactions to the information being released than in the information itself. It would be fodder for a lengthy psychology dissertation that's for sure.

What I am pleased with is that the Gamescom simmers are also putting up plenty of info on the final TS3 Future EP, which I'm now actually looking forward to. Hoorah!