Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hello ladies & Gentlemen
24-08-2013, 03:28 PM
Wink Hello ladies & Gentlemen
Hello everyone,

I made an account on this website a few weeks ago. I spend a few days going through the threads on this website which gave me a good impression of the atmosphere here. I decided it was time to introduce myself. Compose

My name is Sheogorath. Well, it's not my actual name but it is the alias I use on the internet. I am, as you can tell from my username, a big The Elder Scrolls fan. The people on this forum might not play other games outside the Sims. I honestly wouldn't know. I personally enjoy games like Skyrim, LA Noire, Bioshock and Hitman. Of course I am a Sims fan too.

Oh, and I am a 17 year old girl from the Netherlands. English is not my first language and I apologize for future grammar mistakes.

I look forward to meeting you all..

[Image: xgvKc6E.png]
Quote this message in a reply
25-08-2013, 05:28 AM
RE: Hello ladies & Gentlemen
Hello and welcome Sheogorath,

I have seen you lurking around here from time to time, so it's great to have you on board, I'm sure you'll fit in perfectly.

[Image: od8QQA8.png]

25-08-2013, 09:33 AM
Hello and welcome!

Don't worry you are among Sims and Skyrim fans here Smile

Since it is customary to offer welcome snacks, please help yourself to some cupcakes. You have to be quick, though, or Minty and Ollie will scoff the lot!
26-08-2013, 10:00 PM
Hi there, nice to meet you. Always nice to meet another Queen of procrastination.. Smile
27-08-2013, 12:11 PM
Hello!

[center][Image: jZwBSkZFApwr9ym65iLlFoaGo1_500.jpg]
[center]
30-08-2013, 06:44 AM
Hey bobert, nice to meet you. I agree no Horcruxes for me..I do wish I could of gone to school at Hogwarts. From what I have read sounds like a neat place.'