09-09-2014, 09:46 PM
RE: General chat and pictures from your game today
Hope you had the No Death by Murphy bed mod in place Shocked

Egyptiandance Wacko Fryingpan

[Image: 135762.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply
09-09-2014, 10:46 PM
Nope, but I survived nonetheless! Got a phobia of those beds now though and will be avoiding them!
10-09-2014, 12:42 PM (This post was last modified: 10-09-2014 02:41 PM by Caspin.)
Today something rather strange occurred. My sim became a plant!

[Image: PlantCaspin_01.jpg]

She is even greener than Minty! Omg

I let her wear her normal clothes to go to class rather than stroll around campus wearing a tulip.

[Image: PlantCaspin_01a.jpg]

My sim didn't really like being a plant. For one thing they don't need to eat meals, which immediately removed most of the fun from her life. You can get a cure from the science centre but unfortunately this took a little while because I like to play realistically and don't let students have large funds. Between classes she relentlessly collected harvestables to sell and sold enormous numbers of giggles and most of her plasma to the scientists, to the point where she was constantly laughing and then falling down. So.... in what way was this different from RL, Caspin? Oh yes, the greenness and the lack of food. That's right.

I did make a new friend though. Please meet - tomato bush.

[Image: PlantCaspin_02.jpg]

[Image: PlantCaspin_03.jpg]

Actually, they started to get along a little too well. Dunno

[Image: PlantCaspin_04.jpg]

I like tomatoes but this was going too far. Drastic measure were needed to raise the $3000 needed for the cure. Time to show off your petals.

[Image: PlantCaspin_05.jpg]

A couple of rounds of being painted in the buff and the money was raised. Hoorah!

What a weird experience. Made even weirder as I then went and ate a cheese and tomato sandwich (in RL) so it was a bit like chopping up and eating my new best friend.

Poor Caspin was quite exhausted by all the fundraising and nudity and had to sleep on a bench in the rain in between her final exams.

[Image: TooTired.jpg]

Fortunately she managed to pass anyway (well, it was only an arts degree *ducks*) and queued up outside the hall to file in for graduation. Thank you to my sim-son Robert and to Minty for attending the ceremony. Ollie was also invited but upon arriving on campus he immediately started a fight with some other graduates and did not make it into the hall!

A bit of synchronised spinning! Tongue

[Image: Spinning.jpg]

And one guy who decided to remain half-naked throughout.

[Image: NakedGrads.jpg]

Students, eh! Clapping
01-12-2014, 05:10 PM
Played TS3 for a few hours this afternoon after getting back from a medical appointment much earlier than I had anticipated. During the course of one sim day, I had four fires. Four! Thank goodness I had installed a smoke alarm. I think this fireplace must be faulty (well it is the cheapest one) as that just seems totally excessive even by simming standards.

I think this is my Not Happy About All The Fires face.

[Image: Fire_01.jpg]

But wait..... firemen! BeatingHeart

[Image: Fire_02.jpg]

Tasty. Be smooth, Caspin.

[Image: Fire_03.jpg]

Nah

I said "be smooth", not catch alight and run around the house with flames coming out of your bum. Splendid.

The fireman left.

I'm selling that fireplace. Hunk of junk.

Budo
17-12-2014, 01:44 AM
Wow! I never really get fires in my game. I must be very lucky or you are very unlucky. Or both! Haha.

I should play TS3 again soon. I miss all the things that you can do (with 11 expansions of course!)

March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present
17-01-2015, 05:16 PM
We were promised real life snow today, but so far it hasn't really materialised. Fortunately I was able to get my fix in-game. Biggrin

For some reason Vanessa and Caspin decided to make an overly realistic snowman, by simply building it around another person. This person was not impressed and did quite a lot of shouting. Perhaps that broom ended up shoved somewhere uncomfortable.

[Image: Snow_01.jpg]

[Image: Snow_02.jpg]

Caspin's views on the situation - "good times!" Yes Yeah, until it's your turn to be walled up in a snow prison and have a broom shoved goodness knows where!

I thought I'd seen all the possible foods in this game, but occasionally someone turns up to a party with a plate of something I've never seen before. Here's Vanessa and Vidkid tucking in to a plate of "Spheres of Destiny".

[Image: Sphere_of_destiny.jpg]

Spheres of Destiny? Looks kind of like a fruit, but it's a dessert (I know this because I experimentally added honey to it). Yum. I still rate the chocolate gnomes pretty highly as a sim pud though.
12-04-2015, 04:17 PM
Midnight Hollow really is delightfully dreary isn't it.

'Twas a dark and stormy night......

[Image: MH_rainclouds.jpg]

....... so dark that Caspin could not see a bloody thing she was doing. Tongue

The ice-cream van's bright colours were quite startling when it suddenly pulled up in front of my house. For a moment I could not adjust my eyes!

[Image: MH_icecream.jpg]

Garish!

Despite having moved in only the day before, a thief turned up and took my shower, my mirror and my sink. Thanks a bunch.

[Image: BeardyFailure.jpg]

This idiot of a policeman did sod all about it, just lurking on the porch while the criminal evaded justice, then inviting himself into the house. What a waste of space. I blame the beard.
12-04-2015, 06:15 PM
Typical hipster beardster - total oxygen thieves!

Egyptiandance Wacko Fryingpan

[Image: 135762.jpg]
20-06-2015, 02:57 PM
Not sure if this is the right place to ask but anyway; I'm looking to spend some money on Best Buy. I don't have TS3: Uni so I was thinking of getting it. I have ITF and a few other things installed that came after Uni - do I need to uninstall that bunch so Uni is installed in order or can I say heck with it and install it as it is? I didn't know if this should go in technical so here you go. Thanks and have a great day.