• 0 Votes - 0 Average
General chat and pictures from your game today
25-04-2016, 03:07 AM
RE: General chat and pictures from your game today
Harriet's pretty. All the best to her!
Quote this message in a reply
01-05-2016, 02:58 PM
Harriet is quite pretty. Her daughter, Clare, on the other hand, is odd. Or at least she was as a toddler. Unusually tall, I would say!

[Image: Clare_toddler_Stretch.jpg]

Crikey, I hate that glitch. It always makes me jump in fright when a sim gets all stretched up like that!
02-05-2016, 01:18 PM
I aged up one of the Wolff kids and he looked very much like that. So now I have a Simbot, a Plumbot, a horse, and the last generation of my Ficus clan. I moved her ex to a different house. Hopefully he finds a faithful love there.
02-05-2016, 07:52 PM
That is an eclectic group you have on the go!

Clare is a child now (normal height) and I've sent her to boarding school as I'm not in the mood to have too many sims to control. She'll get a shock when she comes home as Harriet is now an elder and may shuffle off before her daughter returns. Wanda is still going strong in my game, as is Minty and Vidkid, although they are grey and elderly now, but Caspin has already been taken by Grim! I left behind a nice dog, Charlie, but he's being cared for by friends. Do you have a CC-free simself, Simspeaker? Care to join the gang in my game. We have adventures! And pies!
02-05-2016, 11:39 PM
I've never tried to create a sim-self. I think I'd be too self-conscious to give it an honest shot.
RIP Sim-Caspin, btw.

Also I forgot that zombies eat plants. Darn zombs!
20-05-2016, 12:58 PM
I don't like it when my sim dies. I also feel quite outraged that Minty and Wanda and Vid are still going! Oh well. They are very grey and creaky now and in fact Minty is bald - I think because I don't have an elder-version of his hairstyle. Biggrin

Here are some snaps I took of them dancing at Harriet's birthday party. The final days of our youth!

Minty looks positively aghast at the shapes Wanda's throwing (and is dressed up ready to audition to be the next Bond, apparently).

[Image: Dancing_02.jpg]

But this was nothing compared to the super-creepy guy staring at Caspin and Harriet from the doorway! It is in fact Harriet's ex-boyfriend, which is why you don't invite ex-boyfriends to your birthday parties, is it not.

[Image: Dancing_01.jpg]

Yes, zombies are a total nuisance when it comes to crop preservation. As are wild animals. Although I think you can stop all of that madness if you are willing and able to put a fence around your allotment. They can't seem to figure out a route through gates with even rudimentary locks. And even though Sims 3 deer bounce along as though they're tripping on something, they cannot hop over even the lowest fence.

Shame there is not sim of simspeaker, but probably very sensible. Given some of the insane things I've had to watch mine go through. Yes
21-02-2017, 02:26 PM
I was able to put zombies to good use with a series of stories surrounding a company that hires only zombies. Feel free to look at my Zomb. Inc. stories on my blog. This will be ongoing - as long as the zombies jump in the pool and have dance parties on my sims' lawns.
So here's the story on one of my households. A fairy, an insane teen, the teen's IF made real, and the teen's father's clone. There are times I love this game so very much. My other household is pretty standard - hubby, wife, and two kids. They're all purple but that's nothing surprising. I'm trying to get an alien. It's easier to get aliens in TS2. Dunno
So that's what's going on in my game of late.