• 0 Votes - 0 Average
ARCADE GAMES NOW ONLINE
04-12-2013, 03:44 AM
RE: ARCADE GAMES NOW ONLINE
Cool, thanks Minty! Egyptiandance
Quote this message in a reply
04-12-2013, 05:41 PM
Another tip - when to let go of the mouse button.

From trial & error, you should do so at the point when the penguin's head has reached the yeti's tummy/crotch area. This ensures the penguin will bounce on the ground, giving you a longer distance.

Egyptiandance Wacko Fryingpan

[Image: 135762.jpg]
05-12-2013, 09:56 AM
It's a funny day when this makes sense to you:

"Let go of the mouse once the penguin's head is in the yeti's crotch"

Biggrin
26-01-2014, 10:08 AM
Just so you know, Mr Green, I still want my bubble-shooting crown back. Which is all good and well except that I can't catch you!

[Image: 314750.png]

I'm sneaking up though! Biggrin

It took hours to get over 300000 so I reckon Minty must have spent an entire day shooting bubbles. That must have been a project requiring a lot of tea and snacks! Yes
26-01-2014, 03:16 PM
I think it took me two hours while waiting for the DVD/video recorder to finish transfering films from its built in HDD to DVD.

It's been that long since I last played it, I've forgotten all my little tricks on how to collect lots of points quickly.

Oh hold on, here's the big one - try to get down the number of different colours to only three or four. It makes it almost impossible not to burst lots of balloons with every shot & lessens the danger of them piling up to hit rock bottom. Any number of colours under three risks the danger of completely clearing the screen of all bubbles of that colour - which doubles your score but ends the game. Leave doing that until you are bored & want to finish.

EgyptiandanceWackoFryingpan

26-01-2014, 06:32 PM
Two hours! That's a lot of films. In fact that's long enough to watch a film. Smile

I had figured out that shooting 100% of the bubbles would end the game and cease the earning of points. I was quite careful and diligent up to a certain score. Unfortunately there comes a point where I just seem to lose the plot and start firing at will. Perhaps this isn't the game for me!
17-02-2021, 11:01 AM
BOOO, Flash is no longer supported so the games are busted! I mean, it's been 7 years since anyone played them but BOOOO

I'm always happy to help! If you need anything, just send me a personal message (PM) and I'll try help if I can...
17-02-2021, 11:21 AM
Rip arcade games... gone but not forgotten.

[Image: od8QQA8.png]

17-02-2021, 11:24 AM
Not going to lie, I'd forgotten them...

I'm always happy to help! If you need anything, just send me a personal message (PM) and I'll try help if I can...
17-02-2021, 11:30 AM
It was most certainly not seven years since anyone last played them - it's just seven years since any of us could beat the high scores! I tried at Christmas to beat the Yeti Sports one, but some records seemed just set to be Ollie's forever (not that I'm bitter or anything!)

Egyptiandance Wacko Fryingpan