Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Remember Me?
13-11-2013, 07:24 AM
Remember Me?
It's nice to see that this place is still active after so many years! My name is Brad, and I joined this forum when I was in seventh grade. I'm now a senior in high school. I checked my email the other day and saw an email from this forum. I haven't thought about it in years. I still keep in touch with a few friends I met on here. Is there anyone else still active that remembers little ol' me?
Quote this message in a reply
13-11-2013, 08:00 AM
RE: Remember Me?
Hello Brad! You were originally here before my time but it's nice to meet you. Do you still play Sims or do you have other interests now? More importantly, are you any good at Pacman? We need someone to topple Minty from the high scores chart!

Smile
13-11-2013, 01:34 PM
Hi Brad, I'm sure I've saw you lurking in the Who's Online a couple of times down the years.

Egyptiandance Wacko Fryingpan

[Image: 135762.jpg]
14-11-2013, 01:39 AM
Indeed I do remember you, Brad, welcome back! Big Grin

[Image: od8QQA8.png]

14-11-2013, 06:16 AM
Ah, Ollie. I remember you. You were new right about the time I started phasing out. Not sure if I remember you, Minty. Maybe my memory is just bad.

I still play the Sims occasionally. I don't have near as much time as I used to though. I'm really happy to see that this is still a thriving community. Like I said, some of the friends I met on here I still keep in touch with today. It's not very often that you can find such a friendly, safe online community like this.

Also, I am decent at Pac-Man. I will see what I can do about that high score when I get some time Wink
14-11-2013, 02:22 PM
I arrived here in August 2010, more a BF2, FIFAM & MOH player dabbling in TS3. We're proud to say we've kept this one of the few true forums where you can chill out & be yourself without ever needing to worry about griefers.

If it comes to Skyrim btw I'm your man, but if it's GTA ask Caspin & Ollie!

14-11-2013, 03:05 PM
Hi Brad, good to hear from you again!

I'm always happy to help! If you need anything, just send me a personal message (PM) and I'll try help if I can...
14-11-2013, 10:20 PM (This post was last modified: 14-11-2013 10:22 PM by DefyGravity.)
I remember you b-rad. I didn't post very often, but you were a friendly dude. Man its been ages since I've been on this site. Saw an email, and it mentioned this thread.

Edit: I just noticed how retarded my sig was back then. I can't stop laughing!

ME DA BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<br />F U DJ KHALED!!
15-11-2013, 01:20 AM
Hey Defy Gravity, welcome back - tell us something about yourself & what you've been up to these last few years.

15-11-2013, 06:10 AM
Has Majick, Paul, Chanel, Cassie, Bambeh, Munsta, or Sommie been on ever in these many moons?