Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
things we WANT to happen but most likely WON'T.
19-03-2008, 12:28 AM
Re: things we WANT to happen but most likely WON'T.
(17-03-2008 11:04 PM)HiddenNRoses link Wrote:There is no way this will ever ever happen, but I want to have the sims I have now, in Sims 3, with memories, and there homes and relationships. I know I'm crazy for even thinking about it, but I already went through this from the first to now, and I don't want to lose it all again.  :-\
this really isnt that bd of a ideaa i mean you work so darn hard on a family then u go out and buy ts3 and lose it all  :Smile Smile[flash=200,200]http://haha hehe i dont think ur crazy[/flash]
Quote this message in a reply
19-03-2008, 12:31 AM
I want a lot to happen. Everything I want in the game probably won't show up though Tongue
19-03-2008, 12:49 AM
(17-03-2008 09:01 PM)Rút link Wrote:I think that it'd be awesome if we had weather, pets, cars, holidays etc when it comes out, so then we don't have to wait for expansion packs all over like what happened with TS2.
If that makes any sense...  Tongue

I seen on Snooty Sims that an old guy (Sim) is doing the same action that sims do in the Sims2 when its about to rain etc, so maybe it will have weather in it to start off with?
19-03-2008, 12:57 AM
The writer of one of the magazine articles made a joke by saying the game could be called Grand Theft Auto: Pleasantview, in reference to the new open world neighborhood, but I think it would be cool if you could actually have your sims commit crimes like steal cars and mug people, but they would have to find away to make it have that sort of Sims humor like they do with WooHoo
19-03-2008, 01:06 AM
Skyscrapers!  I'm overly obsessed with building cities in my neighbor hoods, so I hope "city" things will be added.
I think after seeing pictures of Sims Societies, to me it seemed more fun to create those big neighborhoods and cities, only to be the sims in the game who get to walk around... BIG cities perhaps would not come in TS3 (at least not now?), but it would be fun.

... I'm not sure if this was mentioned, but I wonder what it would be like to have subways, buses, or taxis to roam around the neighborhood >.<
19-03-2008, 01:07 AM
Big Grin I want Open for Buisness included in the base game! And kitties (though less annoying than the pets were in Sims 2!)
19-03-2008, 01:14 AM
(19-03-2008 01:06 AM)Cutie link Wrote:Skyscrapers!  I'm overly obsessed with building cities in my neighbor hoods, so I hope "city" things will be added.
I think after seeing pictures of Sims Societies, to me it seemed more fun to create those big neighborhoods and cities, only to be the sims in the game who get to walk around... BIG cities perhaps would not come in TS3 (at least not now?), but it would be fun.

... I'm not sure if this was mentioned, but I wonder what it would be like to have subways, buses, or taxis to roam around the neighborhood >.<
The same magazine I mentioned before said downtown areas, and likely skyscrapers, won't be in the base game because There goal is to make every building enterable and functional, and skyscrapers would take to long to make their planned release of early next year. THey are making up for this by making lot of cool "downtown like places" right in the main town. I think they will have a cites expansion, maybe it will be the first one.