Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Bella Goth
27-03-2008, 12:15 AM
Bella Goth
How can you get Bella back?? i read somethings but i really don't know what do, cause i want Mortimer to be happy Smile and Dina is ugly,butt i made her pregnant with him(boolProp)... what did you do with Bella? 

Quote this message in a reply
27-03-2008, 01:24 AM
Re: Bella Goth
well for me i went to strange town then i made a family then i put the cheat code {boolprop testingcheatsenabled true)
i press shift key and click on the mail box then choice (make me known by everyone.}
go make a phone call then there should have a lot of people on your phone book

you should see bella goth. you can call her be friend invite her over, then ask her to move in.  when you  control her you can put her on her own house if you want or simply just go to the naighborhood and click on the
move lots and houses the second big circle. 

then click on the move to lots and houses bin. click where bella live.  now it should apear in your catalog where alll your houses and lots are. 

so go back to pleasantview go to your catalog put the house anywhere you want. bella is back but she dont remember anything.  so its useless bringing her back.  because she can hoock up with cassandra goth.  she is a whall diffent person. i guess maxis forgot to fix that up.  i hope i help
27-03-2008, 02:27 AM
thanks^^ Tongue

27-03-2008, 08:36 PM
Excellant  ;D

May have to try that as well

Smile and the world smiles with you<br />[Image: 1.png]
29-03-2008, 01:48 AM
hope i made sence
29-03-2008, 01:57 AM
I brought her back with Simpe once.

My siggy is telling you that I want tornados in Sims 3. It would be cool and fun, trust me!