Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Game Of Thrones (since season four) Thread - Everything in HERE!
01-05-2014, 11:15 AM
RE: Game Of Thrones season four thread
Latest episode of GOT was - mmmm, dunno. They seem to be padding out Jaime more at this stage than I can remember in the book, but with two books occuring in the same time line it's easy to forget or become confused.

Much as I hate to admit it, I'm starting to like the way they've continued the storyline with him & Brianne in King's Landing. It's obvious it's not going to end up anything romantic (unless George RR Martin has a big bowl of stupid for breakfast), more a platonic love & "warts & all" admiration. Both have been reality checks for one another.

If the entire Martell or whatever they're called entourage haven't all died of syphillis by the next episode, I'm calling "game's a bogey" on the whole of series 4. Is this ALL they ever do?

Oh, we finally got an explanation for what the white walkers want all those babies for. Still don't get it though. If they were eating them it would be a bit more logical, if Sims 2. Biggrin

We also got to know who was responsible for the events of the Purple Wedding. Um, wasn't this supposed to be the series whodunnit?

Egyptiandance Wacko Fryingpan

[Image: 135762.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Game Of Thrones season four thread - Minty - 01-05-2014 11:15 AM
Game Of Thrones Thread - Minty - 02-06-2015, 09:56 PM