Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Game Of Thrones (since season four) Thread - Everything in HERE!
17-05-2014, 12:09 AM
RE: Game Of Thrones season four thread
There are times I feel sorry for Brianne, other times cannot believe how her own IQ is brought down by her own inferiority complex. She has a permanent chip on her shoulder about having to prove herself, despite having beaten the Knight of the Flowers only months after he'd humiliated Jamie "I'm best fighter in the kingdom, me!" Lannister at that tournament King Robert held (mentioned briefly during series 2).

A big part of it is that she's rootless. Clearly there's little back in her family's lands for her, but so far she's gone since from the Tyrells to the Tullys to the Lannisters by proxy. Now she's off on a fruitless search across an entire nation still at war to find two girls determined not to be found. You see her & wonder is that how the Hound became what he became. Most hardened cynicals start life as hardened idealists.

She & the Hound also share another characteristic - not being able to handle compliments or affection in their direction well.

Did you know the stories doing the round as to the real reason Catelin Tully despised Jon Snow was nothing to do with him being Ned's illegitimate son? There's a story (not confirmed in the books) that is far more shocking & also makes a lot of sense.

Egyptiandance Wacko Fryingpan

[Image: 135762.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Game Of Thrones season four thread - Minty - 17-05-2014 12:09 AM
Game Of Thrones Thread - Minty - 02-06-2015, 09:56 PM