Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Game Of Thrones (since season four) Thread - Everything in HERE!
19-05-2014, 09:42 PM
RE: Game Of Thrones season four thread
There's rumours about Arya being a bit dodgy as well, but little to substantiate it. In the books one of the mysteries is why she & Jon Snow look so alike when they only share a father while the other Stark children all look like one another.

The one that's always got me is why no one appears to have asked where the hell could Sansa have ended up a ginger yet not a single Stark or Tully before her?

Episode 7 was a hoot. Ayra & The Hound's road trip, Brianne & Podrick's road trip (with special guest star), more Tyrion (with special guest stars), the Red Priestess having another wardrobe malfunction (zzzzzz), more Queening For Dummies from Danys & Her Merry Men & lots of fun at the Eyrie with Sansa, Littlefinger & The Wicked Witch of the North East - including Sansa doing a very bad copy of a certain scene by Saoirse Ronan in "The Lovely Bones".

Two events I've waited to see for a long time happened, one expected, & one big happy bonus. No more Tyrion slapping Joffrey? There is a replacement even more awesome! Sohappy

Every time I think there's going to be a dull episode there's always some treat waiting. How I'm gonna miss my fix next week (it's a holiday weekend in the US)

How many episodes are you up to now?

Egyptiandance Wacko Fryingpan

[Image: 135762.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Game Of Thrones season four thread - Minty - 19-05-2014 09:42 PM
Game Of Thrones Thread - Minty - 02-06-2015, 09:56 PM