Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Game Of Thrones (since season four) Thread - Everything in HERE!
05-06-2014, 11:32 AM
RE: Game Of Thrones season four thread
Chapter 8 has been & gone, with the big moment regarding Tyrion's fate taking place along with a fascinating conversation between him & Jaime. Was a lot messier than the book version, & it missed out the dirty trick that proved Cersei was responsible for trying to fix Tyrion's trial. It still went with the Hibs ending as I call it!

Meanwhile Danys needs a boot up her pear shaped for proving in one stroke that she's too young & stupid to rule (you will want to throttle her when you watch it); & Ramsey Snow with Theon Greyjoy-Reek is getting more like that silly drama Gallowglass by the moment. It's harder to say which one makes my skin crawl the more.

Oh, & Jon Snow's chav girlfriend partly redeemed herself today. Just.

They've changed another bit about the Hound & Arya again, & again it was better than the book. There's not been much humour this series & they've managed to make them the Brianne & Jaime comic relief replacements work pretty well. It's now looking certain that this whole bit is going to be rewritten, but in what way? I'm more fascinated with this than with anything else yet to come.

Egyptiandance Clapping Fryingpan

[Image: 135762.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Game Of Thrones season four thread - Minty - 05-06-2014 11:32 AM
Game Of Thrones Thread - Minty - 02-06-2015, 09:56 PM