Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Game Of Thrones (since season four) Thread - Everything in HERE!
09-06-2014, 10:58 PM
RE: Game Of Thrones season four thread
Episode 9 won't be spoiling things too much by telling you that the long talked about attack on the wall by Mance's wilding army took place, which proved full of surprises, & was much better than the book. Some stunning set pieces, & although it wasn't quite Battle of Blackwater standard (more Return of the King with snow), it was good nail biting fun.

It does however leave me wondering how the final episode next week is going to wrap up in under an hour. They need to wrap up King's Landing, the Wall, Stannis Baratheon's loony entourage, Brianne & Pod's road trip and Arya & The Hound's road trip if season 5 isn't going to be a mess.

This means 12 minutes each. Even if they reduced four of them to 10 minutes to make the King's Landing finale 20 minutes, it's still gonna be messy.

I'm going to hazard a guess from previous finales they will pick 3 themes - going from the Wall to King's Landing to Brianne & Pod getting the finale, leaving Arya & the Hound out (along with the Eyrie nutters & Princess Pouty Chops in Essos) until next season perhaps to allow for rewrites as the dynamic duo have been getting such good write ups together.

Egyptiandance Wacko Fryingpan

[Image: 135762.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Game Of Thrones season four thread - Minty - 09-06-2014 10:58 PM
Game Of Thrones Thread - Minty - 02-06-2015, 09:56 PM