Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Game Of Thrones (since season four) Thread - Everything in HERE!
22-06-2014, 05:21 PM (This post was last modified: 22-06-2014 06:20 PM by Caspin.)
RE: Game Of Thrones season four thread
Oh. I was concentrating on the wrong boat! Bloody typical. OK, I will pay closer attention next time I watch it.

No wonder that fight looked so real if it was fuelled by actual lost tempers! Hot angry people in armour, belting each other with rocks. Shocked

That scene with Arya and the hound was excellent. I'm going to say that it was her desire for revenge to leave him to die in pain. After all, he was on the list. She's lost a lot and seen so many grim sights. He didn't show mercy to people he's killed along the way. Besides, there really is nothing sweeter than revenge is there. If she was feeling truly cruel she'd have set him on fire.

Edit - I return just to add that no matter what sort of slow or quick death the hound ended up facing, what worries me a lot more is what is going to happen to the mountain now he is in the clutches of that necromancer, or whatever he is. Looks as though it is all going to go a bit Frankenstein! Omg
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Game Of Thrones season four thread - Caspin - 22-06-2014 05:21 PM
Game Of Thrones Thread - Minty - 02-06-2015, 09:56 PM