Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Game Of Thrones (since season four) Thread - Everything in HERE!
29-01-2015, 10:16 AM (This post was last modified: 02-06-2015 10:03 PM by Minty.)
Game Of Thrones (In General) Thread
Ooooh, steady, don't go crazy! Have fun with your new content.

This week is passing too quickly in some ways and far too slowly in others. At least tomorrow is pay day!

If SimsForums was an actual place (which I can actually picture quite easily due to having an excellent imagination) I reckon some of us might be in the living room playing the new Game of Thrones board game for a while.

[Image: c26-1589947207-2-s2.jpg]

Obviously I would lose every time, but I'd have fun trying. Like in Monopoly as I only buy the streets that I've either been to in real life, or are colours that I like. I also like to buy the railway stations, but I think that's true of most people. And I can only play if I can use the little top hat. In Cluedo, I like to make my own scorecards, which are bigger than the normal ones, as I like to take a lot of notes. And obviously I will only play as Miss Scarlett.

Oh dear, I have probably made myself sound very annoying and nobody will want to play GOT with me now. I'll have to make cupcakes to entice people into the living room!

Tongue
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Game Of Thrones (In General) Thread - Caspin - 29-01-2015 10:16 AM
Game Of Thrones Thread - Minty - 02-06-2015, 09:56 PM