Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Game Of Thrones (since season four) Thread - Everything in HERE!
02-06-2015, 09:56 PM (This post was last modified: 02-06-2015 10:07 PM by Minty.)
Game Of Thrones Thread
SOME PREVIOUS RAMBLINGS SCATTERED ACROSS SF

From post 18001

Tyrion rocked at the siege of King's Landing. The half man was more of a man than the rest of them put together. I really REALLY wished Sansa had punched f**k out of Sersei when she insisted on giving her wine sodden "wisdom" during the siege, God how I HATE her! Had Arya been there it would have gone without saying, & she'd have told the Hound to stop being a wuss & get back out there.

That's what the Hound needs full stop - someone like Arya to tell him to stop feeling so perma-sorry for himself for having a waffled face because his brother was a psycho dickhead. That's what his "I'm so evil" crap comes from, the big chip on his shoulder because of what was done to him as a child. He won't even be friendly with the one person reaching out to him, Tyrion, because he's so wrapped up in his "I'm so evil" mask to hide his perma-boohoome. Big bloody girly twit.

From post 18003

Anne Boleyn? You mean the Red Priestess? Aye, she does look rather like her! Biggrin

Can't say she's a favourite of mine either. She reminds me of all the menopausal middle aged cougars I encountered running new age or pagan shops back when it was fashionable to do so. Lots of hocus pocus & trying to act esoteric in the hope they'll get to bonk some emo teenager on the back of it by being their surrogate mother oh I'm sorry I meant coven high priestess of the craft.

I suppose she's doing her job right in being so utterly annoying.

From post 18033

Read something about GOT that should interest you. You remember Jaqen H'ghar aka Cool Girl's Murder Friend Biggrin

You remember how he knew Arya's real name from the start when in the cage asking for water?

You know how he was taken from the dungeons of King's Landing?

Do you remember who vanished during the betrayal of the Starks at King's Landing, his head not being on the spikes Joffrey make Sansa see?

[Image: Arya-Stark-and-Syrio-Forel-house-stark-2...3-1199.jpg]

Syrio Forel, Arya's sword tutor & former first sword of Braavos. Shocked

It's something to think about, especially since he never died in the books or the TV show.

[Image: 135762.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Game Of Thrones Thread - Minty - 02-06-2015 09:56 PM