Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Game Of Thrones (since season four) Thread - Everything in HERE!
09-06-2015, 09:09 PM
RE: Game Of Thrones (since season four) Thread - Everything in HERE!
Stannis's loopy wife encouraged her husband to shag the Red Priestess to give him a male heir (season 3), but he refused, apart from one bonkers time to produce those smoke demons sent out later to kill Remly in season 2.

Brianne has vowed to kill Stannis for killing Remly Baratheon, his gay brother who would have been attacking King's Landing with a massive army, the two best swords in Westeros (the Knight of the Flowers & Big Brianne), & probably enough support inside the city to take it since the Tyrells run the "bread basket" of Westeros (unlike Stannis, already known as a headcase with a bad habit of burning endless lists of "blasphemers" if the Red Priestess demanded it - & thus never going to command any support). Brianne had loved Remly all her life for kindness he'd shown her in childhood.

I had said last year that Shireen has sussed out the Red Priestess for what she truly is, which always left her in danger without Ser Davos Seaworth (the Onion Knight) to protect her, especially as they thought the same.

This business will probably finish Stannis, once word gets out, who's going to back a king like that? Certainly no one would want to accept an invite to any Royal barbeques. All that Bravaas gold is only going to give him a mercenary army, no one else will rally to his cause, except perhaps the Ironborn who everyone else despises anyway.

I'm getting a horrible creeping feeling Littlefinger's position is looking stronger by the way - although my money's partly on the White Walkers rendering everything north of the Crown Lands uninhabitable unless Bran turns out to be part of some sort of masterstroke.

Egyptiandance Wacko Fryingpan

[Image: 135762.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Game Of Thrones (since season four) Thread - Everything in HERE! - Minty - 09-06-2015 09:09 PM
Game Of Thrones Thread - Minty - 02-06-2015, 09:56 PM