Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Game Of Thrones (since season four) Thread - Everything in HERE!
15-06-2015, 11:18 PM
RE: Game Of Thrones (since season four) Thread - Everything in HERE!
Season end shocker...
... Arya & Brianne do something USEFUL! Biggrin

Jon Snow was expected - but although he claims that's him out, I did notice his IMDb log shows he's not pencilled in for shooting anything else this year other than GOT - compare that to Charles Dance who had three films, two mini series ready & voiceovering The Witcher to keep him occupied once he'd croaked.

There's a theory the Red Priestess lied to Stannis, & Shireen was really sacrificed because she foresaw Jon's murder, & that he will now rise from the flames when they try to burn him. That she cut & ran BEFORE the battle does seem to indicate a double cross.

Amazed she ran to Castle Black considering Davos was going to be there.

Another shot in the dark considering how much GOT rips off ancient Greek myths is last episode's Stiff Of The Week, Shireen, who got to be an unwilling Iphigenia for daddy's Siege of Troy. The twist is that the dead Iphigenia is transformed by the God she was meant to appease into Hecate -goddess of the undead. Even though she's a big pile of ash, could this be another one for the White Walkers?

Stannis got what he deserved - even though this is a major departure from the books & the taster chapter Martin had already leaked. In case you don't know, Stannis takes Winterfell when the Ironborn do the "cavalry arrives in the nick of time" routine - bye bye Boltons, & bye bye Theon who is sentenced to death with his sister's blessing. It also makes little sense half his army deserted him in disgust when they were sell-swords on Braavas Bank gold.

(This also leaves the Braavas bank WELL out of pocket now - betting on Stannis & losing)

I did like the change done with Theon & Sansa - road trip north beckons, with Brianne ever chasing after them calling "Come back!" Biggrin

Barbie Lannister is dead. The way Nell Tiger Free acts, could anyone tell the difference? Don't even talk to me about the whole stupid Cersei Gets Her Kit Out walk - yes, we guessed once freed she's going to go on another of her revenge rampages as ever.

But at least we got a happy ending - Tyrion & Varys back where they belong, in charge of a city. Meereen, you really aren't gonna know what's hit you! Yahoo

Egyptiandance Wacko Fryingpan

[Image: 135762.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Game Of Thrones (since season four) Thread - Everything in HERE! - Minty - 15-06-2015 11:18 PM
Game Of Thrones Thread - Minty - 02-06-2015, 09:56 PM