Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Game Of Thrones (since season four) Thread - Everything in HERE!
19-07-2015, 02:22 PM
RE: Game Of Thrones (since season four) Thread - Everything in HERE!
I've caught up, following a Thrones binge-watch requiring extreme dedication to the cause. Tongue

There were a few dull episodes in that series, but also some cracking battles. All those poor wildlings who couldn't make it to the ships becoming undead was very exciting and those extremely freaky undead children looked amazing!

People seem to have got very upset about Sansa's wedding night with Ramsey but I'm not sure it's worth being outraged about that when you've got little girls being burned at the stake by their fathers or battered by sadists visiting brothels.

Stannis IS dead, right? I want to see the back of him. What a complete dick. And what about poor old worthy Jon Snow. Et tu, Ollie? I wonder who gets his sword?

I am told that some characters have been merged and others are now in the wrong locations, but it seems to have worked out quite well. And not a single bit of news about Bran in his tree? Or from Theon's sister? I thought she had potential to be a great character and was disappointed that she wasn't featured. They need more females who are not either flimsy or psychopaths.

I was very relieved to see Tyrion and Varys arrive (eventually) in Mereen and be reunited. They should make that part of the story much more amusing than it has been of late. If nothing else they will at least raise the IQ of that group.

I know a lot of people were unimpressed with Dorne but I really liked it. I might be biased, though, as I love the Alcazar in Seville. But what's not to love about a place with great gardens and nice wine! The sandsnake chicks were a bit silly and not overly convincing as warriors but at least they saved Bron from poisoning. I like Bron.

Do you think that the winter reaches Dorne?

Arya is quite the killing machine now isn't she. I liked the place with the black and white door and all those statues of the gods. A sort of euthanasia drop-in centre. The huge chamber with all the faces was stomach-churning. Not as stomach-churning as the Mountain. I don't think we want to see what's going on under that armour!
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Game Of Thrones (since season four) Thread - Everything in HERE! - Caspin - 19-07-2015 02:22 PM
Game Of Thrones Thread - Minty - 02-06-2015, 09:56 PM