Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
"Unseen & Loved" Sims 3 Series
01-02-2014, 11:02 AM (This post was last modified: 01-02-2014 11:04 AM by Caspin.)
RE: "Unseen & Loved" Sims 3 Series
Hi

No need for an argument but take a look at the banner at the top of the forum. It's "the sims community". So I could just as easily say:

That's the thing about forums. If people join in and they post and they enjoy chatting, they will remember and continue to visit. People who don't continue to visit because "people don't subscribe to my YouTube channel" don't really have an interest in the forum's community to begin with. They are just advertising. And we are not particularly looking for people to use the forum as an advertising hoarding. If we wanted that, we'd switch on the TV. We're looking for people to chat and contribute. If they like it, the conversation will continue. If they don't like it enough to continue posting, so be it.

At 4.00 am I wanted to sleep so I was asleep. Nobody can read my mind either, hence the need to actually post on the forum in order for any interaction to occur. I like talking to people on forums, but I'm not a 24/7 forum person. I come and go since I also have a life. Sometimes I don't talk to anyone either. Nothing wrong with silence, some of my best friends outside the internet are just that because we've known each other long enough to enjoy each other's company without an obligation to provide noise. But this is the internet.

Nobody will get angry if you post infrequently, but we are likely to be frustrated, or more likely uninterested, if the only thing you ever post is a link to YouTube.
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Unseen & Loved" Sims 3 Series - Minty - 31-01-2014, 11:12 PM
RE: "Unseen & Loved" Sims 3 Series - Caspin - 01-02-2014 11:02 AM
RE: "Unseen & Loved" Sims 3 Series - Ollie - 01-02-2014, 01:29 PM
RE: "Unseen & Loved" Sims 3 Series - Minty - 01-02-2014, 02:54 PM