Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 4 Average
Photos of your bedroom...
01-03-2014, 09:33 PM (This post was last modified: 02-03-2014 12:20 PM by Caspin.)
Photos of your bedroom...
This is a topic I debated on doing for a bit... because the last time I did it on another forum people got weirded out from showing their bedrooms, so I am making the topic anyways... hopefully it goes better here lol.

So, here is my bedroom. Kinda looks like a college dorm lol. Yahoo
[Image: 2ztm73t.jpg]
[Image: zxnx48.jpg]
[Image: t8114x.jpg]
[Image: m76jgo.jpg]
[Image: 339u4j6.jpg]

...and yes. Those things on the shelf are Furby's. I am a big fan of those lol.
Quote this message in a reply
02-03-2014, 03:11 AM
RE: Photos of your bedroom...
OMG, FERBIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!​!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Big Grin
I used to love and care for my ferby, they are the best things ever.
I think one time when I was really young, my family and I were going on a road trip with a ferby in the boot of the car that was left turned on by accident, so for the whole way it was making all these noises. xD

I really should hang up my GTA posters sometime. Tongue

Currently my room is pretty bland and blank, so not much reason to post a pic of it now.

[Image: od8QQA8.png]

02-03-2014, 09:58 AM
Furbies!? Is that like a fluffy version of tamagochi? I'm not going to post pictures of my actual bedroom, since my room is invitation only and with a very small guest list. Tongue I've done the next best thing and made a sims version, which is pretty damned accurate to the point of being slightly disturbing. Once wifi is back up I will retrieve the pictures off the computer.
02-03-2014, 11:48 AM
I used to work with a girl that looked like a furby.

Egyptiandance Wacko Fryingpan

[Image: 135762.jpg]
02-03-2014, 12:23 PM
(02-03-2014 11:48 AM)Minty Wrote:  I used to work with a girl that looked like a furby.

Omg Poor girl!

@residenteviloutbreak - I have taken the liberty of re-sizing your photos, as they seemed pretty huge once my internet came back up and I was able to see them properly. Hope that's OK.

This is my room, sim-style. It's pretty accurate apart from the carpet not being so yellow and ALAS I do not have a view of a lake!

[Image: C_room_01.jpg]

[Image: C_room_02.jpg]

That's all you're getting! Biggrin