Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Sims 3 Story - Longing for love (Part One)
06-03-2014, 08:18 PM
Sims 3 Story - Longing for love (Part One)
Hi! I’m new here but been around for a while. I really would love to share one of my stories here. I have recently worked on a story about how a young adult met his wife in his teen age years:

Peter a young silly boy sees a beautiful girl he wants to talk with but can not - or what he thinks he can't. This story is about longing for something, something that we all perhaps does not quite dare to do. But what we do not know is that we all want - love.

I usually put up my stories in text format but this story is edited into a clip, which is uploaded on my youtube channel.
The storyline is kind of odd like you’re used to, but I hope you like it anyway.
My English isn’t the best since it is my second language.
Video here:

Enjoy Big Grin

Check out my written screenplay here: http://english.newmark.se/longingforlove.htm

Thank you! <3
Quote this message in a reply
07-03-2014, 10:29 AM
RE: Sims 3 Story - Longing for love (Part One)
"My incredible balls can knock out the whole universe if you carry them to victory" - best chat up line EVER! Biggrin

Egyptiandance Wacko Fryingpan

[Image: 135762.jpg]
07-03-2014, 11:42 PM
Hello Hanna (do we call you Hanna?)!

I will catch up with your story over the weekend. Ta for sharing. Smile

The mind boggles at the thought of all the local women swooning when Minty unleashes that chat up line. Biggrin
08-03-2014, 12:09 PM
Aw, I've watched that now, it was really sweet. Nice music as well. I have to say, you have perfectly captured that awkward feeling of wishing you could talk to someone you think you might like but being too shy/embarrassed/scared so just giving up and going away instead.