Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
TS4 Build Mode Gameplay Trailer
28-05-2014, 08:34 AM
TS4 Build Mode Gameplay Trailer
So today we will see another trailer for The Sims 4, this time for Build mode. I'm kind of interested, although EA did show Build mode last year at Gamescom so I wonder whether there will be much new information. We shall see!

These are the examples of styles of houses. They are all a bit big for my liking, and the first one looks more like a community lot than residential.

[Image: Bok7Im-IAAATkCt.jpg]

It would be nice to see some small houses, starter homes for example, and get some more information on how much (or how little) customisation would be possible.
Quote this message in a reply
28-05-2014, 11:43 AM
RE: TS4 Build Mode Gameplay Trailer
The more I look at TS4 in build mode the more it looks like TS3 after taking acid. All those vibrant colours so strangely absent from the Sims themselves. Nah

Egyptiandance Wacko Fryingpan

[Image: 135762.jpg]
28-05-2014, 03:40 PM (This post was last modified: 28-05-2014 08:41 PM by Caspin.)
And here is the video.

Buildy build build.

And for those of us who prefer LGR's commentary at such times.

Yup.
29-05-2014, 10:47 PM
I've managed to watch the video with sound now so I am caught up.

Yeah, the grass and trees are particularly vibrantly coloured aren't they.

The TS4 build mode does look super easy to use. I guess it will open up the chance to build their own houses to players who find it too fiddly currently. Being able to move whole rooms is a good feature. The video made it look very blueprint-based, but I'm sure lots of talented builders will create some amazing looking creations of their own. Still no CASt though, which I would miss terribly.

And seeing no swimming pools in that video seems to be something that a lot of people are worried about.

The tram going by was nice - I hope sims can travel around town using public transport of that sort.