Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
school for sims
03-06-2014, 11:15 PM
school for sims
now, how do you sign up for school on sims 3? or will it automanically get me enrolled in school?Dunno
Quote this message in a reply
04-06-2014, 08:37 AM
RE: school for sims
Hiya

Sim children and teenagers will be automatically enrolled in the school in town. If you have more than one school in town, they register at the nearest one to their residence. Depending on which expansion packs you install, they also have the option of being sent away to boarding school or being home-schooled. I have only tried the boarding school option once. At first I thought it was great, as it made the household a little more manageable, but then I regretted missing out on all the activities that the kids get up to, so I think in future I will use it sparingly.
07-06-2014, 12:51 AM
Ooo, you can home-school your Sims? Never knew you could do that.

[Image: od8QQA8.png]

07-06-2014, 02:54 PM
Yeah, I think so. Didn't they add it with Generations? Or was it a mod? I can't remember now, I think my mind is going!
07-06-2014, 11:55 PM (This post was last modified: 07-06-2014 11:55 PM by Ollie.)
Ooo. Apparently if you have high enough logic, you can! (Sorta) http://www.carls-sims-3-guide.com/forum/...pic=1441.0

08-06-2014, 01:18 PM
Ah, good, at least that means I'm not going mad! I think in the past you used to need mods to do it - the Nraas Careers one maybe.
09-06-2014, 12:50 AM (This post was last modified: 09-06-2014 12:52 AM by Ollie.)
I know if you get the rabbit hole rugs/doors mod and place one on your lot, it will act more effectively for homeschooling as you may gain grades better than just skipping school and having the parents/guardians tutoring the kid, but having never tried it, it might work too effectively, I can imagine a bus full of school children arriving to your house, running around doing 'school work'. Biggrin

10-06-2014, 08:28 AM
Lol! That might actually be quite fun. You could put a bunch of desks and have the whole neighbourhood's schooling done in a couple of hours! Big Grin