Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Trusting Desire - An American Historical Romance!
16-06-2014, 08:04 PM
RE: Trusting Desire - An American Historical Romance!
Thank you so much everyone!

Missdbug - So glad you're enjoying the comic-style story. I love the attention-grabbing "fast-pacedness" of it all (though it does take up a lot more time snapping photos).

Haha, Caspin, you crack me up with you're "no doubt I'm reading too much into it" about Becky! I wish I could give all the harlots crazy ulterior motives and more drama, but alas, they are but teeny tiny, not-too-important characters compared to the entire story.

Minty - I though the "chomp" would be a nice touch, leading the reader to imagine whatever their heart desires about what Ellie's thinking. And don't worry, Gabriel will come around very, very soon. Wink

Hoping to post Chapter 3.1 tonight!
Quote this message in a reply
17-06-2014, 05:51 AM
Chapter 3.1 is up, ya'll. It's kind a short one, so I apologize ahead of time! If I hadn't split it into two, I might have pulled my hair out, LOL. Dizzy-1BangHeadTongue

http://trustingdesire.wordpress.com/chapter-3-1/
18-06-2014, 09:44 PM
Oh my. I didn't recognise Ellie in the first picture because of her new dress! Certainly looking the part now isn't she, poor thing. I hope that Gabriel is going to bust Jasper's face at some point.

Looking forward to the next instalment!

Clapping
21-06-2014, 10:22 AM
I think a snap chapter was needed to get that interlude done, it wouldn't have fitted in the last chapter & would have made for an awkward start to the next one. But it still gave us another extra bit of background to the story in Ellie & Gabriel knowing one another from the very distant past.

More! Clapping

Egyptiandance Wacko Fryingpan

[Image: 135762.jpg]
23-06-2014, 04:58 AM
Hey guys! Chapter 3.2 is up, and boy is it craaazy! Fence

http://trustingdesire.wordpress.com/chapter-3-2/
23-06-2014, 07:40 AM
WOW! That was an intense update!
23-06-2014, 05:42 PM
HA! I know, right?
23-06-2014, 09:17 PM
Oh dear! That wallpaper in the hall! Seriously good saloon-y pattern.

Gabriel should go with her! Or she should stay with him! And for the love of pancakes, won't someone please take the opportunity to shoot Jasper in the balls?!
28-06-2014, 11:51 PM
Wowsers! What a chapter! You don't skimp on the action, do you?

I'm going to have to be careful what I say here in case I spoil it for anyone that's not read it yet, but talk about the cavalry arriving in time! Very surprised he stayed, but suppose that would have been too obvious a plotline & leaves it hanging when or if he appears again.

Can I ask how you are getting those speech balloons? I've seen the same on Archivist's funny stories - are they from photoshop or a graphic manipulation package?

Egyptiandance Wacko Fryingpan

[Image: 135762.jpg]
29-06-2014, 07:42 AM
Thank you! Haha I know, chapters 1-3 are chock full of action! After that I assure you it calms down quite a bit. I'm trying to follow the plot line of my novel closely, so whatever happens in the comic happens in the story as well, hence the more complex plot line.

I actually was inspired by the look of those funny stories to make my own comic! I actually use a program called Comic Life. The trial version still had a bunch of features, but I bought the full version as an investment. I'm pretty certain that's what Archivist uses too. I love it!