Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Job promotions.
27-03-2008, 11:23 AM
Job promotions.
i just thought - i'd like it if it was easier to get job promotions.

i get real cheesed off... basically because i make them work their bum off when they get back from work so they get all the skill points they need... but that then means they have no way of getting them all feeling good before the next day of work, which means they don't get the god damned promotion. so when they get back from work the day after, i have to work my bum off to get them all full of food  etc. then the next day, ya, sure they might get the promotion, but it just means i then have another promotion to work for and they never get any time to go to the stores or park or invite friends over...

i know there's that boolprop cheat, which lets you adjust all their skill bars and motive bars to good etc.,  but then it's just stupid, and i never feel like i've achieved anything.

[center][Image: Woo.jpg]
[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
27-03-2008, 02:40 PM
Re: Job promotions.
maybe you don't have to chase that promotion so hard
invite friends over why does it matter if a sim gets a promotion that day or a day later?

<br />[Image: event.png]
<br />
27-03-2008, 05:34 PM
When my sims got a life wish like they want to be on the top of one kind of work, I do let them work really hard to get it.
No time for fun at all, so I do agree. Hope it wont be so hard in Sims3. So my sims can have a bit fun too.
27-03-2008, 05:47 PM
If you made a workaholic Sim then it would be easier. I don't know if in general it will though. Let's hope, because it was really difficult getting to the top of the career tracks! By the time my Sims get to the top, they're usually almost an Elder! And I don't usually keep Elders that long. I kill them or move them out after a while. So then I just think, well what was the point in all that effort? :Smile

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]