Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Pre-release gameplay videos
29-08-2014, 04:29 PM
Pre-release gameplay videos
There have been so many random screenshots and videos popping up and being collated elsewhere that it didn't seem worth repeating them here, especially since, as far as I can tell, Ollie is the only one likely to get the game initially. However we might as well collect up a few of the final videos in the run up to the game coming out ..... in just a matter of days now. Yes - days!

First up, here is the official launch video. They really do love their hashtags don't they.

Then there have been a load of gameplay sessions with gurus being broadcast on Twitch. I have not been able to bear watching much but I am glad they have showed them. There are plenty of bugs and glitches to be seen. So, for those of us who don't want the game, it's nice to have final confirmation that we are saving money and not missing out on a spectacular advance to the series. And for those who are going to buy it anyway, at least it won't be a shock when their sim walks through a fight scene or a sofa or a wall.

You can watch all of the excitement at TheSims Twitch channel.

Enjoy! Haveadrink
Quote this message in a reply
29-08-2014, 09:29 PM
RE: Pre-release gameplay videos
That first vid, am I the only one who thought spectacles no longer sit properly on Sims? They're almost at the ends of their noses.

The hashtag part squeals desperately of wanting to be a la mode, 2 years after using hashtags before words outside of the context of Twitter became dated. I wonder what a night out with the Sims Studios people must be like, all shouting long dead memes out loud & not realising the reason everyone's staring at them is because they think it's the Basement Dwellers' Annual Convention pub crawl.

Egyptiandance Wacko Fryingpan

[Image: 135762.jpg]
30-08-2014, 06:18 AM
Yeah, the glasses don't quite sit on the Sims' faces too well, you kinda need to try and extend the face/nose out, before you can make it look better (to a degree).

[Image: od8QQA8.png]

31-08-2014, 09:00 AM
I never even noticed the glasses but yes I see what you mean now. I don't think there are enough bespectacled sims. I always intend to pop glasses onto more sims but I just forget about them, except sometimes for sunglasses with beach outfits.