Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Opinions/Review
06-01-2015, 04:39 PM
RE: Opinions/Review
Yes, I do really enjoy the game. I'm on my first second generation, but I have technically gone to the third because her brothers both have children. (:
I just hope this game pack will add more..
Quote this message in a reply
22-02-2015, 12:07 AM
So far this pretty much is summing up my experience with The Sims 4.

Right now I have decided to do my best and hold off on buying anything more from The Sims 4 until there are price drops. If I had just waited a couple of months, I could've gotten The Sims 4 at almost half the price and a more fuller experience than what I paid for at launch. The UI looks pretty tacky and childish (far from modern in my standards), there is still no sign of toddlers, and I have come to the realisation that I'm having twice as much fun with The Sims 2 UC that I got for free last July than what I have with The Sims 4.
When I brought The Sims 4, I couldn't help but feel like I was buying into an early access game, which has made me more cautious in the future.

[Image: od8QQA8.png]

22-02-2015, 03:05 PM
That's very wise, Ollie. Why pay full price when the content is discounted after a short time? Also it gives you time to check out other people's pictures and videos and then you can decide whether or not it is worth the price. There will always be some people who buy everything right away so you might as well let them be the guinea pigs while you get your dollars to stretch further by awaiting discounts.

The Sims 2 really was brilliant. I wonder whether you would have stuck with The Sims 3 for longer if they'd just done a better job of getting rid of the stupid bugs and problems.

Did you ever sort out a way to stop your laptop heating up so much?