Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Happy Hollidays! A Not-So Typical Legacy
22-12-2014, 09:37 PM (This post was last modified: 29-12-2014 08:22 PM by Paul.)
Happy Hollidays! A Not-So Typical Legacy
Hey everyone! I decided to make a legacy for the first time since TS2! Clapping Yahoo

I figured it would be easier for me to post the pictures on Imgur and just share each album individually. That way I can share my story with other Sims sites as well! Biggrin

Without further ado, here is the first part of my legacy!!
http://imgur.com/a/1HTPi

I will keep this first post updated with each part being linked here and in a separate post when they become available.

TABLE OF CONTENTS:
Part 1A: The Introduction
Part 1B: A Little Romance
Part 1C: Hormones and More Hormones

Enjoy!
- Paul

March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present
Quote this message in a reply
23-12-2014, 09:32 AM
RE: Happy Hollidays! A Not-So Typical Legacy
Great, I'll look forward to reading that. Might be nice to post the odd picture here, though - gets people interested a bit more easily than just text and links.

Glad you are enjoying your game so much! Big Grin
28-12-2014, 07:54 PM
I quite enjoy the doppelganger, maybe she will have a role later on in the legacy stirring up some drama? (;
I love gingers! Too bad he is taken Sad
29-12-2014, 08:22 PM
Hey guys! Thanks for the feedback Big Grin

I'll post some pictures here when I make the next few chapters (I take a bunch of pictures at once and break them up into each chapter). But for now I have more links! Tongue

Part 1B: http://imgur.com/a/NcxlM
Part 1C: http://imgur.com/a/Ba7Rh

March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present
30-12-2014, 06:12 AM
Those terrible one night stands! So do they have names? (:
Bring the ginger back! Tongue
31-12-2014, 05:55 PM
OK, I'm all caught up now. Ha - that's funny in the intro when Mandy H walks past Mindy H! I have often wondered how often people who are accused of plagiarism are actually just innocently remembering and incorporating something they've seen or read before.

And "Zest" - that's quite a good name isn't it! Seems he may have left Mindy more than she signed up for on a first date. Yeah, with baby bumpage there's going to be a lot of peeing. So very much. But then she seemed to be doing a fair bit of that already, so perhaps you won't notice the increased bladder pressure! Do they have a steel bladder reward in TS4? If so, that might be a prize to aim for!

Nice to see Ezequiel returning albeit briefly (what is it with the unusual names - are there no Daves or Roberts or Steves?) I think you're going to have to keep some ginger sims involved for Britney's sake. Personally I like sims in uniforms. Or out of uniforms. Just in case you need ideas for new characters. That'd be smashing, ta. Tongue

I'm not going to spoil the surprise at the end of section 3 but OMG Omg That looks like hard work!