Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Should we stay or should we go?
21-02-2016, 11:56 PM
Should we stay or should we go?
The shots have been fired, & Britain will be going to the polls on 23rd June this year to decide whether we stay in the European Union or not.

Have to say I thought it was a foregone conclusion that the stay campaign would win, especially with that chancer George Galloway being in the Leave campaign after years of calling UKIP & Tory Euro-sceptics "Little Englanders" - but now with Boris Johnson in the Out camp, it's anyone's guess.

What I'm most thankful for about all this is that it was going to take a miracle to destroy the Tories & give any realistic chance of them not getting back into power in four or less year's time, but this ought to do them plenty of irrepairable damage.

Egyptiandance Wacko Fryingpan

[Image: 135762.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply
23-02-2016, 09:33 PM
RE: Should we stay or should we go?
There's going to be an unbearable amount of nonsense in the press between now and referendum day! I'm firmly in favour of staying in the EU and the chance of idiot Boris persuading me otherwise is zero. He'll be doing well if he persuades himself!

And yes, it would be great to see the Tories tear themselves apart over the EU. What worries me is what dastardly deeds of theirs will go unnoticed while everyone is distracted watching dishface Dave and thatched hair Johnson having their posh boy spats.

And then there's the US election to look forward to. What a world! Dunno
Quote this message in a reply