Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Rolling The Dice
26-10-2015, 07:32 PM
RE: Rolling The Dice
Hmmmmm. [Image: yes.gif]

Great to see I've joined the party. And I'm obviously a cartoon character, since I only own one shirt (I'm wearing lime in your game and in my avatar and in the cat-cuddling-picture I posted, that is).
Oh my! Maybe that's a doll of me that William is chewing on!
Quote this message in a reply
27-10-2015, 09:17 PM
(25-10-2015 07:14 PM)simspeaker4 Wrote:  I like the (maid?) hair. Is that in the game or is that a mod? Also, it's great that Wanda's joined the party. Hope she can help Minty, Ollie, and the gang free Caspin at long last. That poor woman needs her wi-fi and better outfits.

Yes it's amazing hair isn't it! I don't have any cc hair so it must be EA hair. I've had that maid before, or someone very similar. He's quite efficient.

Yes, I am counting on Wanda's intervention to achieve freedom for my sim

(26-10-2015 07:32 PM)Wandarine Wrote:  Hmmmmm. [Image: yes.gif]

Great to see I've joined the party. And I'm obviously a cartoon character, since I only own one shirt (I'm wearing lime in your game and in my avatar and in the cat-cuddling-picture I posted, that is).
Oh my! Maybe that's a doll of me that William is chewing on!

Ha! Yes that could be a doll of you! Oh dear. Sorry about all the slobber. I could give you a different shirt if you like, in the game at least.
28-10-2015, 05:57 PM
Quote:
Ha! Yes that could be a doll of you! Oh dear. Sorry about all the
slobber. I could give you a different shirt if you like, in the game at
least.
Nah, don't worry. It's a good colour.
31-10-2015, 12:09 PM
Juice for the Governor

Wanda wasted no time. She applied for a job transfer to the prison and was accepted. Governor Flora was delighted that City Hall was showing some interest in providing training programmes both for the inmates and for the staff. Wanda announced that the first event would be staff team-building and that refreshments would be provided. She set up in the yard, spiking the food and drinks to ensure that all participants would enjoy their training very much indeed.

[Image: PrisonParty_01.jpg]

Governor Flora tucked in to the delicious food.

Flora: This is great, Wanda, thank you for all your efforts here!
Wanda: No problem, boss. Here have some more!

[Image: PrisonParty_02.jpg]

And so they ate and drank. Wanda carefully turned her back and poured her juice on the floor of the yard.

[Image: PrisonParty_03.jpg]

Governor Flora started to enjoy herself quite a lot.

[Image: PrisonParty_04.jpg]

Indeed, she became quite relaxed.

[Image: PrisonParty_05.jpg]

Yup, pretty casual.

[Image: PrisonParty_06.jpg]

Wanda waited. Eventually she was rewarded with success, when the Governor announced that she was a little dizzy from so many keg-stands [does anyone actually do these IRL?] and would just have a little lie-down on the bench.

[Image: PrisonParty_07.jpg]

Wanda strolled over and looked down. Yup, out like a light.

[Image: PrisonParty_08.jpg]

The prison party plan was working!
31-10-2015, 09:10 PM
Nice job Wanda! Those keg stands are so terrible. And it seems to be the elders that get hoisted more than anyone else.
01-11-2015, 09:18 PM
(31-10-2015 09:10 PM)simspeaker4 Wrote:  Nice job Wanda! Those keg stands are so terrible. And it seems to be the elders that get hoisted more than anyone else.

I find it really bizarre. Why would anyone, human or sim, drink in this manner? I'm all in favour of comfort, personally. Also , if you get the angle wrong, it just looks like the "helper" is groping the drinker!

Haveadrink
02-11-2015, 01:56 PM
Had one of my sims go to a kegger at uni and watched as an elder student (or professor?) get lifted in this manner.
07-11-2015, 10:59 AM
(02-11-2015 01:56 PM)simspeaker4 Wrote:  Had one of my sims go to a kegger at uni and watched as an elder student (or professor?) get lifted in this manner.

Well now that is just disturbing. I never let my sims go to those parties - I like the bonfire ones though!

Jail Break

With Governor Flora safely asleep on a bench in the yard, Wanda took the keys and opened the multiple doors that lay between Caspin and freedom.

Wanda: Out you go, Caspin, run free!
Caspin: Thank you so much, Wanda! I hope you won’t get into any trouble?
Wanda: Oh no. I will just put back the keys and then drink the rest of the punch and collapse in the yard with the other staff. Nobody will be any the wiser. Enjoy your escape!
Caspin: I will!

[Image: Jailbreak_00.jpg]

Caspin ran across the road and jumped in Vidkid’s waiting car. Minty and Ollie were already there.

Caspin: I’m free I’m free!
Ollie: Let’s go!
Minty: Step on it, Vidkid!

[Image: Jailbreak_01.jpg]

Vidkid drove at top speed to Varg’s Tavern.

Caspin: Thank you for rescuing me! Is there wifi in this tavern? I must have a million emails!
Minty: You’re very welcome!

Vidkid poured herself a large drink. It was hard work being the getaway driver.

[Image: Jailbreak_02.jpg]

Caspin: Cheers Ollie! Give me five!
Ollie: You know that nobody actually high-fives any more, right?
Caspin: They do in The Sims!

[Image: Jailbreak_03.jpg]

Caspin: Hugs for the getaway driver! That was spectacularly exciting!
Vidkid: Yes, now we are all criminals together….. great!

[Image: Jailbreak_04.jpg]

They had several drinks to celebrate the success of their escape.

Caspin: Wait. Now what do we do? We can’t go home, can we? I’m an escaped convict. And Vanessa is probably going to be so angry when she hears I escaped. She’ll come after us!
Minty: Don’t worry, Peggy’s mobster godfather is sending a van.
Caspin: Is that supposed to be comforting?
Ollie: He’s going to drive us to Aurora Skies. Then we will journey on from there.
Caspin: I’m kind of conspicuous, though, aren’t I. I don’t think I can go on the run in these dungarees.
Minty: Don’t worry, Ollie has organised for us to wear disguises!
Ollie: Yes, I have.
Caspin: Oh god. I mean oh good!

The Disguises

After a long drive in the back of a van, the escapees were turfed out in Aurora Skies. Peggy’s relative took off at top speed, hoping to get back home before nightfall.

Minty: OK, Ollie, lead the way. Ollie is in charge of disguises and departure.
Caspin: Great! But what are you in charge of?
Minty: I made sandwiches.
Caspin: You guys are the best! Let’s go.
Ollie: We need to find the park. Peggy’s family have arranged for the things we need to be left there in a shed.

Ollie led the way to a shed in the park. Inside, they changed into the disguises he had organised.

Caspin: Wow, these are insane. I thought I was conspicuous in my dungarees, but now this!
Minty: Ollie, why are we dressed as hotdogs?
Ollie: Erm, well I just asked at the fancy dress shop for costumes that would help us blend in at our destination.
Caspin: ……
Minty: ……

[Image: Balloon_escape_01.jpg]

Caspin: This is mad - I love it!
Minty: I’m wearing TIGHTS!
Caspin: Ahahahahaha! You look spectacular. I’m changing your name to Meaty!
Minty: Ollie, you’re a dead man.
Caspin: You mean dead meat!
Ollie: I suppose we do look a bit silly.
Caspin: Silly sausages!
Minty: I’m starting to think we should have left you in prison.

Ollie: Yes, well, those are the disguises. Glad you both like them so much. Now for our transport! There it is…..
Minty: Ollie, that is a hot air balloon.
Ollie: Yes…..
Caspin: Is that what you organised?
Ollie: Not specifically. I just booked a “flight”.
Minty: Oh my gods.
Caspin: Where are we going anyway?
Ollie: Australia.
Caspin: All the way to Australia! In a balloon? Dressed as hot dogs?
Ollie: It would seem so.
Caspin: Let’s go! The costume shop lady must have heard “Australia” and thought of barbecues. So she has dressed us as hot dogs. This is brilliant! Look at Minty’s face, ahahahahaha!

[Image: Balloon_escape_02.jpg]

They made their final preparations. Peggy had sent their pets and they were waiting in their baskets in the shed. Minty collected his kitty, Psycho, and carried her to the hot air ballon, still sulking about his tights. Caspin grabbed her cats, Mist and Shadow, and popped them into the basket too.

[Image: Balloon_escape_03.jpg]

Milo stared at Ollie. Ollie stared at Milo. Then they both boarded the balloon, Milo attempting to quietly nibble Ollie’s tasty-looking outfit.

[Image: Balloon_escape_04.jpg]

Caspin: This is amazing! Best escape EVER!

[Image: Balloon_escape_05.jpg]

Minty: Actually, this is really fun. I’ll drive!

[Image: Balloon_escape_06.jpg]

And so the trio, dressed as hot dogs, with three cats and pug, prepared to launch a hot air balloon.

[Image: Balloon_escape_07.jpg]

They floated up into the air.

[Image: Balloon_escape_08.jpg]

And flew away!

[Image: Balloon_escape_09.jpg]

Sohappy
07-11-2015, 05:40 PM
Hurrah! Brilliant escape there for Caspin!