Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
That awkward moment when...
21-04-2015, 09:33 AM
RE: That awkward moment when...
Isn't there something you can do to increase the number of puppies per birth? Or am I making that up? Like a fertility treatment of some description.
Quote this message in a reply
21-04-2015, 04:45 PM
Quote:Isn't there something you can do to increase the number of puppies
per birth? Or am I making that up? Like a fertility treatment of some
description.
None that I know of. Fertility treatment sounds a lot like something from a mod and/or TS3. (I only use one mod as far as I remember, it adds more skin colours.)
A fertility mod isn't really something I'm looking for. My sims have way too many twins. Average number of sims per birth could be higher than for puppies (it's 1.0 for kittens). I'm tempted to count my sims and do the math Big Grin
22-04-2015, 11:54 AM
I may have got confused with TS3, sorry about that!

I have added Leroy and Gavin to the tree. It's a mess already because I had to move Julia to the other side. Goodness knows what trauma the next generation are going to cause to my diagram!

[Image: WandaTree_02.jpg]
13-05-2015, 05:20 PM
While Leroy and Elin are happily playing with their tons of puppies,
[Image: QZCJ9Tx.jpg]

let's take a look at the rest of the Jaennicke family.

[Image: ZNXcCjP.jpg]

Tim and Eva had a great birthday party with cake and everything. (Well, mostly with cake).
It's the birthday where they get the aspirations and lifetime wishes!
I'm terrible at telling the aspirations apart, but their lifetime wishes were to become head of Sim-CIA (Eva) and being a Star-Cook on TV (Tim).

[Image: bgUsV5q.jpg]

The kids were all quite ambitious. They constantly wished to go to private school. So I gave it a try and THEY ALL GOT IN!
Uhm, except for David. He was the only one who kept failing his classes. (Later I found out that thanks to a bug he couldn't do his homework, so that was probably the reason.)

But, well, David was ambitious, too!
[Image: do3hsKn.jpg]

About girls, mostly.
Ever since they met in TS1, I wanted David and Mara to be a couple.
And they wanted it, too!
[I don't have a picture of their 1st kiss so just imagine there is one here.]

[Image: 1JrIcj3.jpg]

Too bad David was also ambitious with Lyra.

[Image: abrM9Gi.jpg]

And with Cassie, too. Uhm, David, you do realise that she's practically your sister now?

[Image: PesroFT.jpg]

And.. with Melissa? David, what the heck are you getting yourself into?

[Image: J2U1QZG.jpg]

Step-mom Julia disapproves of your behaviour!
Well, I guess you don't make it to 1000 children without making a few enemies Wink

(His lifetime wish did not involve anything about children, but Mara's did. Let's all hope she doesn't find out about the other girls, otherwise she'd have to look for another father of her children.)

[Image: aSkSLjX.jpg]

Also, maybe we'll find out more about this mysterious NPC-guy Eva is all head over heels about!
(You can start a sentence with "Also, ", right? Because my english teacher always marked that as wrong. PissedOff)
14-05-2015, 04:20 PM
Erm, if David keeps going like that he's going to end up getting a few slaps in the face and possibly be liable for quite a lot of child support!

(If I can start a sentence with "erm" I see no reason why you shouldn't go ahead with "also") Biggrin
04-06-2015, 03:17 PM
Time for some more news from Suburbia!
(That's what I called the neighbourhood. Yeah, I'm creative like that.)

[Image: AeeFeM3.jpg]

Since David spent half of his teenage-years at the Maiwalds' house, why not go on with them.

The Maiwalds are a very rich and traditional family. Kind, polite, well educated, play the piano a lot, you know.
[Image: ThGPesF.jpg]

And then there was Max.
But I'm sure he hasn't been accidentally swapped as a baby. Pretty sure, at least.

[Image: JCmtQJO.jpg]

The triplets aged up. Four teens in the household, wow!

[Image: vIEHvZo.jpg]

And guess what? Soon it will be four teens and one baby!

[Image: h9NKlik.jpg]

Mara loved having a baby in the household. She was so excited to have one her own!
But I doubt David was just as excited as she was.

[Image: V9F5lnt.jpg]

"Look, this is our youngest, Mika. We're so creative with names!"

[Image: TzZoDSc.jpg]

Mona and Mick went to college. Mona also went somewhat psycho, because all of her friends were ants.

[Image: 3kccv3g.jpg]

Mick's friends were a bit taller, blonde and a lot more interesting than some ants could ever be!
They were also probably the reason why he failed all of his classes in his first year.

[Image: xdiG1b6.jpg]

Max did not follow his siblings into college. His wish was to become mayor, so I made him... work on some relationships instead.

And, you know...
[Image: KeOLJA9.jpg]

I don't think he was swapped as a baby after all.
[Image: cGfvn15.jpg]
04-06-2015, 04:24 PM
Ha! Well your sims look they have plenty of fun, whatever their failings in other areas!
05-06-2015, 01:37 AM
Darn it Wandarine! Now you sent me down Nostalgia Way with all those lovely TS pics! BeatingHeart You have a very nice TS2 family there also. I love how you've tied TS with TS2. Smile
05-06-2015, 02:54 PM
Quote: I love how you've tied TS with TS2. [Image: smile.gif]
Yeah, I just got bored with TS after a while. They don't even have weekdays, so it's literally the sameevery day. Even every day forever, since the only birthday a sim ever has in thier life is when they go from baby to child.

Quote: Ha! Well your sims look they have plenty of fun, whatever their failings in other areas!
Well, yeah. Mick got his stuff together after that and finished college quite good. (Maybe only because he seduced one of his professors. Oops.)

I got yet another proof Max is a biological child of Mary and Mike: Genetics.
I've had three really sick looking toddlers in my game: The daughters of Mona, Mika and Max.
[Image: NF0Uien.jpg]

Well if that isn't some scary, scary proof.
06-06-2015, 07:54 PM
Omg