Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
A lurker approaches
05-05-2015, 11:16 PM
A lurker approaches
Hello,

I've been a slave to TS since its first incarnation. Before that I played SimCity and SimLife with delight (well, except when I played SC2000 and changed the transportation funding - that guy was such a jerk!). Since those days I've gotten most of the xpacks from each incarnation (TS4 and my wallet aren't communicating much, however).
I've never been much of an active member on the EA forum and before I learned about a certain Wordpress blog (you know which one I'm talking about) I had no idea that there were so many forums full of people who were equally devoted to this amazing bunch of games. So here I am.
I'm not sure how much time I'll be spending on the SF as RL can be a pain but I love nonsense threads so guaranteed when I do come by, I'll be there. Thanks and have a great day.
Smile
Quote this message in a reply
06-05-2015, 12:45 PM
RE: A lurker approaches
Hello approaching lurker and welcome! It's reasonably safe out in the open, don't worry.

Yes
06-05-2015, 08:59 PM
Hi simspeaker! Welcome!

I'm quite new, too, and no one has tried to kill me yet, so don't worry! Smile
09-05-2015, 11:44 AM
Hehe, welcome to the majestic Simsforums, we have cookies-TAKE ONE!

[Image: od8QQA8.png]

13-05-2015, 08:50 AM
Hello Simspeaker4 & welcome to Sims Forums.

Please accept your complimentary glass of nectar Haveadrink plumbob The_Sims_Plumbob_Pixle_by_Neon_Zombie & pan Fryingpan .

There's tea in the kitchen, Caspin ate the last of the hob-nobs and polenta, but Ollie's bringing some Fosters tinnies.

If you do houses or anything else of a Simmy nature, feel free to post piccys of what you are up to over at the Sims 3 section (make the width of the pictures no greater than 500px for a good fit with your text) or the Sims 2 section if it is Sims 2 stuff, or the Once Upon A Simming Time section if it's a story, legacy or challenge.

But you already knew that, didn't you? Tongue

Feel free to hit general discussion with ramblings of just about everything else. And we mean everything else. Kitchen sinks included. On second thoughts it's Boolprop that does the kitchen sinks!

Also feel free to try your luck in the Arcade section - some of those High Scores are long overdue being overtaken.

Egyptiandance Wacko Fryingpan

[Image: 135762.jpg]
13-05-2015, 01:18 PM
I have a blog that I've recently begun converting into a sims blog with TS3 and TS4 pics telling a story in a haphazard way. Is it okay if I post the link here?
13-05-2015, 03:41 PM
It would be ideal if you could post in the Stories section: http://www.simsforums.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=40

It doesn't have to be organised as a story as such - any rambling tales or picture-based simming adventures are welcomed!
14-05-2015, 01:41 AM
Sure! Thanks Caspin! Have a great morning whenever morning is!
01-06-2015, 04:44 PM
Do you know it's only now that I've realised it's you, L.B. Biggrin
02-06-2015, 01:36 AM
Busted. Yes What gave it away? My most recent post on VidKid's chatbox?