Apologies for lowering the tone of your thread. Haveadrink
Quote this message in a reply
18-10-2015, 05:58 PM
RE: Assorted stories
I spend most of my time in the gutter. No need to apologize. Smile
28-11-2015, 03:34 AM
A sim I've been playing with for a long time - the legendary Allan Ficus - finally passed away today. I have several stories about him on the blog and I'll post them if anyone's interested. For now, I have a story about the Vampire Cop's blue-suited brethren.

It's a Fair Cop, gov

The handsome fellow you're looking at is Officer Ficus. I'm just here to tell you about your friendly neighbourhood policedudes. We do much more than chat up the ladies. A large part of our work involves scummy curfew-breakers.
[Image: pif1.jpg]

One of my brethren picked up this chap in the wee hours a few nights ago. All because he wanted to sneak a peek at the new bestsellers. A likely story!
[Image: pif2.jpg]

Part of our job also involves vandals. Officer Fae here nabbed this law-breaker in a parking lot several nights ago. When he tried to bring her in, the scum had the cheek to ignore him to play Silly Goats! What a nasty character my wife - er - I mean - this woman is! Of course that's not my wife. Definitely not. Ah, moving along!
[Image: pif3.jpg]

While we do get the occasional vandal most of our time gets spent catching curfew-breakers. Some of them are so desperate to not get caught that they try playing dead. As you can see, this doesn't work.
[Image: pif4.jpg]

Luckily some of our perpetrators have the right idea; like this sensible young lady. Of course, if she was more sensible she wouldn't have gone scrimping at 4 in the morning.
[Image: pif5.jpg]

That's all for now from your friendly neighbourhood policedudes. Keeping the community safe for young and old alike.
[Image: pif6.jpg]
28-11-2015, 01:38 PM
RIP Allan Ficus.

It's true - the simming police force are far more adept at picking up curfew-breaking teens than they have ever been at capturing criminals, even when house burglars are standing still in the garden the police will run past them!
15-02-2016, 04:26 PM
Time for a new bit from the Ficus family vault. Something I don't write about very often.

Unhappy Hearts

[Image: reggie1.jpg]

When she and Regina exchanged rings and passionate embraces Flo never expected to spend her nights alone in a cold bed. Perhaps she should have seen it coming, considering how dedicated Regina was to her job. The adoption plans were in motion and someday Flo would have someone else to cuddle and love.

[Image: reggie2.jpg]

Regina worked nights; it was as simple as that. Sometimes she was gone all night and came home disheveled and grumpy but Flo understood that. As far as Flo knew, her beloved worked the phones at a brokerage firm uptown and had to keep weird hours. Surely that was the truth... wasn't it?

[Image: reggie3.jpg]

What Flo couldn't understand was the distrust Regina's sisters and brothers felt toward her. It seemed that whenever she mentioned Regina to them their faces hardened and their mouths clamped shut like traps. They were polite and friendly to a fault with her but they would not talk about Regina with her.

[Image: reggie4.jpg]

One afternoon Flo's sister-in-law brought home her new boyfriend. Aldus was every inch a southern gent - sexy, witty, and blessed with hands as warm as his heart. Compared to the lonely nights in her cold, cold bed, this was something Flo felt she could get used to.

[Image: reggie5.jpg]

It was fun - at first. Regina continued to 'work the phones' every night while Flo and Aldus enjoyed each other's company. The rest of the clan just accepted this turn of events as just another skeleton they needed to keep buried in their gargantuan vault. All save one member of the clan.

[Image: reggie6.jpg]

Robyn could see the slow change these enjoyments were having on Aldus and decided she needed to move quickly to keep them from becoming permanent. The rest of the clan admitted she could have made her move in a much less conspicuous fashion.
05-03-2016, 12:31 PM
Aw, broken hearts all round for these sims Sad