Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Poll: So far, of what you have seen, are you excited for the new look of the Sims 3 Sims?
Yes!!!
No..
Not sure yet. [need to see more pics.]
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Sims's looks.
14-03-2008, 09:17 PM
Re: Sims's looks.
i like that thye have more than 2 body sizes now...much more realistic, i say...the part i find most intriging so far is the personality traits...i can't wait to get my hands on those!  ;D

[Image: judycollage.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply
14-03-2008, 09:18 PM
I'm happy about the sunset becuase in the sims 2, It went from day to night in a blink on an eye and i hated that! I also like the walking around thing too becuase before we just stayed in our lot and did nothing. AND THE GAME NO LONGER HAVE A LOADING SCREEN!

[Image: womapromo21.gif]
<br /><br />(Download Britney Spears New Single &quot;Womanizer&quot; on iTunes October 7th)<br />You Say I'm Crazy, I Got Your Crazy. Your Nothing But A Womanizer<br />&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; *Created By A BreatheHeavyer*
14-03-2008, 09:25 PM
I am undecided about the appearance of the sims in Sims3 so far.  In some ways they look more realistic - but on the otherhand I think they look quite ugly.  :o
14-03-2008, 09:27 PM
Yes. I think it's great that the sims can now be different body types, but I think the sims faces look a bit fat
14-03-2008, 09:52 PM
i love them so far, when we see real ingame screenshots, im super positive!
14-03-2008, 09:53 PM
(14-03-2008 09:52 PM)deskp link Wrote:i love them so far, when we see real ingame screenshots, im super positive!

Yeah, don't they usually have a meeting where people come and test the game, then make reviews and post for us all to read? Tongue
14-03-2008, 09:53 PM
I'm not sure. They look more realistic, but that makes them look creepy. I like the new body shape options

Nothing witty on my mind..
15-03-2008, 01:20 AM
I dunno, their faces look rather weird to be honest. Hmm maybe that's because they're still developing though! I'm a tad shallow I like having pretty sims Sad
15-03-2008, 08:36 AM
I dunno if this is just me, but I don't actually find the new sims ugly... Though that may just be because I am so happy to finally see some diversity!
15-03-2008, 12:52 PM
I think the new sims look wonderful, they probably look ugly because Maxis was rushing to give you an example of how they look....But when you get your hands on the face sliders you can make them look the way you want; pretty. Smile

If you don't babble, you can't get set-up.