Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Poll: So far, of what you have seen, are you excited for the new look of the Sims 3 Sims?
Yes!!!
No..
Not sure yet. [need to see more pics.]
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Sims's looks.
15-03-2008, 12:54 PM
Re: Sims's looks.
I agree with leafy.  We will have more of diversity.  I am hoping that they will give us a slider for skin tones so we can choose the exact tone we want for the skin.

[center]*CupcakesandPlumbobs*<br />Rachel<br />[Image: thcupcake.jpg]
<br />http://www.myspace.com/saintrachel<br />AIM=AStrawberrySlush[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
15-03-2008, 10:02 PM
i agree with the person who sad the sim's on sims3 dididnt look bettr
then the sim's at sims 2
but later on when i saw sum pics and fantasising that i wood be playin with the,
they didint look THAT diffrent
but i hope it doesint look so 3D couse 4 me that wood take
the... realness of it away... 4 me i eman evry has his|
ore her own appinion about it ;D
15-03-2008, 11:45 PM
They look super cool, but it seems all the cheeks of the ladies all are puffy.

I’ll have something creative here you’ll see..
16-03-2008, 01:34 AM
(15-03-2008 12:54 PM)CupcakesandPlumbobs link Wrote:I agree with leafy.  We will have more of diversity.  I am hoping that they will give us a slider for skin tones so we can choose the exact tone we want for the skin.

i know what u mean...i would like having a better choice of skintone

[Image: judycollage.jpg]
16-03-2008, 01:40 AM
They all kind of have the same look. There's no major differences in their faces, in my opinion. Perhaps when we can actually make our own Sims, I'll find that you can make them all look completely different. I like variation. But it won't affect my opinion of the game too much really. They look quite okay. I need more pictures.

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
16-03-2008, 09:41 AM
Well I loved the big heads of sims 2 and now they look a litle bit back to sims1.
They have the small faces again. Sad
So until now I'm not very exiting about the faces of sims3

I play with students.<br />I go to a nightlive.<br />I go open for business.<br />I have pets.<br />I see the seasons.<br />I go bon voyage.<br />I have a free time.<br />I have family fun.<br />I have a glamour life.<br />I play on holiday's.<br />I celebrate celebrations.<br />I have H&amp;M fashion.<br />i have a teen style.
16-03-2008, 01:51 PM
(14-03-2008 07:42 PM)SilverWolf link Wrote:I think they've got the graphics of the sims just right.
They're about as realistic as they can get, whilst still  being cartoon-like, which is what makes the sims what it is.
agreed i love the fact u can make ur sim obessed.
16-03-2008, 04:23 PM
Yes, they look much more real and I also saw other screenshots on YouTube and the game also looks soooo much better! And yes the faces are a little bit "pudgy" but in Sims 2 all the faces were too perfect. In real life almost nobody is super-pretty. Almost nobody is super-skinny.
16-03-2008, 04:26 PM
I have chosen "Not Sure Yet" for the reason that from the current magazine scans and such there are too many objects and walls and floors that are exactly the same as what is in the sims 2. I picked out an enormous amount of almost the same or actually the same objects just from one screen. So hopefully more screens with totally different objects will be able to change my mind  Smile

Coming Soon...
16-03-2008, 06:38 PM
I dont know i havent seen enough pictures :/