Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Problem Installing Sims 2 Double Deluxe- Please Insert Disk 1
28-02-2020, 10:46 PM
Problem Installing Sims 2 Double Deluxe- Please Insert Disk 1
I’ve been having this problem for some time now. I insert the disk for the Sims 2 Double Deluxe and it automatically comes up with an error saying “Please Insert Disk 1” but that’s the only disk there is besides the bonus disk. I tried so many things to get it to work but I still can’t figure it out. I uninstalled all my sims 2 packs so I’m starting off on a clean slate but still nothing. Can anyone help me out?

Computer specifications:

Microsoft Windows XP
Version 2002
Service pack 3
DELL XPS XPS720
Intel® Core™2 Quad CPU
Q6600 @ 2.40GHz
2.40 GHz, 2.00 GB of RAM
Quote this message in a reply
06-03-2020, 06:36 PM
RE: Problem Installing Sims 2 Double Deluxe- Please Insert Disk 1
Wow, it really has been quite some time since anyone last signed in here!

Anyway welcome to Sims Forums.

Please accept your complimentary glass of nectar Haveadrink plumbob 4141155crbst-plumbbob-gif_1_ & pan Fryingpan

Regarding Sims 2, this was given away for FREE back in July 2014. The trouble is that you need to sign up with Origin, the plus side is that it is for everything. It comes to 12.5.GB of contents, enough to keep you happy for a while.

Now for the good news. Even though it was only meant to be around to promote Sims 4 and ended last year, you can still get it with a little stealth.

Contact EA's help department: https://help.ea.com/contact-us

Type in "Sims 2" and select the base game.

After going through the options, once you get through to live chat, tell them you can't reinstall the game but you have an existing game code, and they should give you the ability to download it. Point out to them you have all the other packs and have the codes to prove it, they should give you a download for the Ultimate Collection, even though it's no longer supposed to exist (the reality is it's the only copy of the game they store any longer!).

Let us know how you get on - good luck!

EgyptiandanceWackoFryingpan

[Image: 135762.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply