Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
We're not dead after all!
06-04-2020, 02:45 PM
We're not dead after all!
Thought with the forum disappearing at the end of March, that was it, but looks like Matt had a change of heart, or it was the usual downtime with the hosters!

Still watching over for anyone interested - especially with the coronavirus lockdown.

Hope you are all paying attention to this Paralives - next year could see a plausible rival to the Sims monopoly at last.

Stay safe!

Egyptiandance Wacko Fryingpan

[Image: 135762.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply
08-05-2020, 04:20 PM
RE: We're not dead after all!
Amazingly, still here! Hope everyone is doing OK. The world gets a little more crazy every year. Dizzy-1

Paralives looks interesting! Certainly the videos of the building/decorating tools look great, but everything will depend on the gameplay I guess. Something to keep an eye on!
14-05-2020, 03:01 PM
RE: We're not dead after all!
That was my bad, the domain expired and I forgot to renew it until I got the warning emails. I did think about letting it go, but for a tenner, I just couldn't do it!

Glad to hear you're both still alive. I wonder if anyone other than us three ever visits anymore, or even remembers this place?

I'm always happy to help! If you need anything, just send me a personal message (PM) and I'll try help if I can...