Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I Need Help
27-03-2008, 08:38 PM
I Need Help
Hi all, i am having a problem when playing the game. Whilst palying some of my objects start turning blue or my wals flash red, what do u guys think my problem is?

[center][Image: 9ksbr4.jpg]
[/center]<br />[center] xX Causing a Scene like us lovers do Xx [/center]
Quote this message in a reply
27-03-2008, 08:41 PM
Re: I Need Help
Did you recently disable custom content? I get blue items when I have placed custom items in my game but they're disable at the moment. Like when I install a new EP...it always disables it automatically.

I'm not sure about the red items though. Just go into your game options and see if CC is enabled.
27-03-2008, 08:43 PM
This has never happened to me before since installing the sims Bon Voyage and downloading there patches i have been having bunch of trouble with the game  >Sad

[center][Image: 9ksbr4.jpg]
[/center]<br />[center] xX Causing a Scene like us lovers do Xx [/center]
28-03-2008, 02:04 AM
(27-03-2008 08:43 PM)xX ρ!ηкѕтαя Xx link Wrote:This has never happened to me before since installing the sims Bon Voyage and downloading there patches i have been having bunch of trouble with the game  >Sad

I had this happen when I installed Pets.
I ended up removing all my CC and putting it back a little at a time. I found some CC just would not work in the game.
Now i have sub-folders and test every piece of CC before moving it to it's final location.  Smile
28-03-2008, 07:37 AM
OMG! That happened when I installed Bon Voyage aswell! My game gets all glitchy and sometimes the pool water goes red >.<

I have NO CC (yet) so I don't know what the problem is.
29-03-2008, 05:50 AM
Try upgrading your RAM or Video Card

I hate to say that though because it is a tid bit expensive...

But if you have no CC then I don't know what else it could be...

Believe nothing no matter where you read it or who has said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense. -Buddah<br /><br />(My Avatar) ==&gt; http://i29.tinypic.com/1zx6ttt.jpg<br /><br />[right][size=5pt]Cranberry Sauce[/size][/right]
30-03-2008, 01:16 AM
You could also try updating your video driver. Much cheaper than your video card.  Smile