Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Benes?!
17-03-2008, 09:01 PM
Benes?!
I just had a thought (shocking, I know)!

Will we still be able to give Benes for helpfull/funny/sad/etc things on the new forum?!

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
Quote this message in a reply
17-03-2008, 09:02 PM (This post was last modified: 17-03-2008 09:06 PM by Babysback64.)
Re: Benes?!
I think on this site you can choose to applaud someone instead of giving a bene.

Hey, I just realised I am a Jr member now! Woo!

My siggy is telling you that I want tornados in Sims 3. It would be cool and fun, trust me!
17-03-2008, 09:03 PM
Yea, the rating system on here is applaud and smite but on the official site i believe they will still have benes on their forum!

Coming Soon...
17-03-2008, 09:07 PM
Would you guys prefer something other than 'applaud' and 'smite'? Smite seems a bit harsh, I can changes these two options if you can think of something better?!

I'm always happy to help! If you need anything, just send me a personal message (PM) and I'll try help if I can...
17-03-2008, 09:08 PM
I think keeping Bene's around would be awesome! Just because we're upgrading to something bigger and quite possibly better doesn't mean we need to move on from everything prior entirely  Wink

17-03-2008, 09:14 PM
Yea because sooner or later some gimp will sign up and smite everyone  :-\

Coming Soon...
17-03-2008, 09:17 PM
Ok, but I don't think we should use 'Bene's' as that is for the official BBS, and enough people are getting us confused with them as it is!
Think of two words, one positive and one negative, that we can use instead of 'Applaud' and' 'Smite'...

I'm always happy to help! If you need anything, just send me a personal message (PM) and I'll try help if I can...
17-03-2008, 09:20 PM
Hummm ...

This could be harder than it sounds, lol! The whole "Rate post beneficial" and "Flag as inappropriate" worked so well. I can be creative, but when I actually sit back and try to think, my brain farts, lol. Maybe some other simmers can be more creative, lol.

17-03-2008, 09:22 PM
Lol, I got the same feeling where my brain should be, Majick! That's why I'm asking you guys. We could go basic and have 'Good Post' / 'Bad Post' but that could be seen as a little too simplistic!

17-03-2008, 09:25 PM
Well, considering the forum is in it's most simplistic format at the moment, it could work! Simplicity at it's best, LoL.

Well, how about Fashionable and Disaster? lol